5. forgive and forget

monday, july 3, 2017

i walked into the guys house hoping to find david. we had become really close over the past few days inside ring i saw him everyday. he always seemed to brighten my day and there was never a dull moment with him.

i saw him on his laptop on the red couch and smiled. he looked up and set his laptop on the table and pulled me down next to him. "were you editing?" i asked him and leaned on his shoulder as he pulled his computer back on his lap.

"yeah, im almost done." he said and got back to editing. he would watch the footage and cut pieces out. he then added in the end credits and the little clip at the end that was a video of zane and a couple of fans. "have you ever seen any of my vlogs?" david asked after he finished editing and put it up to post on youtube.

"no actually." i muttered. "i know you torture your friends and i don't want to see that." i laughed.

"it's nothing too bad." david laughed with me.

"you put a tarantula and leeches on them." i leaned away from him and raised my eyebrows at him.  "its really bad."

"shhh... lets take a nap." he chuckled and pulled me to him.

"oh my god david." i laughed as he spooned me. "what are they gonna think when the find us like this?" i giggled and turned over to face him.

"that two cute people are taking a nap together." he grinned as he tightened his grip around me and pulled me closer. i sighed and fell asleep in his arms.

"this is the second time we found them like this."

"i can't believe this."

"who is she?"

"hopefully davids soon to be girlfriend."

"hopefully not."

"whats that supposed to mean toddy?"

"nothing."

"im gonna wake them up."

"jesus, you guys are so loud." david muttered and i sat up rubbing my eyes.

"what's going on?" i asked and looked and liza, kristen, scotty, toddy, and a girl i didn't know.

"are you guys like napping buddies now?" liza joked.

"no." i laughed and got up from the couch. "hello, im elizabetta." i smiled at the girl i didn't know and reached out my hand for her to shake. she was probably toddys girlfriend.

"im catherine, toddys girlfriend." she smiled and shook my hand. she was really pretty, i could understand why her and toddy were together.

"nice to meet you." i smiled and fixed my shirt.

"so what were you two doing?" scotty wiggled his eyebrows. i blushed and looked away from them all.

"we just took a nap." david answered the question from behind me.

"uh huh." toddy muttered under his breath but not enough for some of us to hear.

"lets go get something to drink." liza walked up to me and pulled me into the kitchen with kristen following.

"what happened?" i asked liza. she started digging through the fridge for something to drink before shutting it and sighing.

"you need to tell david that you're not ready for a relationship." liza looked at him.

"i will, i just need to wait for the right time." i shrugged.

"do you like him?" kristen asked.