Chapter 04 : Unexpected

As usual, Chaeyoung starts the day on the cafe. Today isn't too crowded as usual but still, there are many hungry stomachs to be filled. Chaeyoung smiles when her eyes find a boy with button up shirt enters the cafe.

"Good morning." she greets first in a shy voice.

Taehyung smiles at her, "Good morning, Chaeyoung."

"A cup of frappe coffee?" she asks with a faint smile on her lips.

Taehyung nods his head, "Yes, but this time please wrap it up cause I need to go to practice."

"Okay." Chaeyoung gives the order to the kitchen area.

While waiting for the drink, Taehyung tries to talk her. "Chaeyoung, are you busy tonight?" he asks her. Chaeyoung glances around, shaking her head. Taehyung smiles in return. He leans to the counter as Chaeyoung widens her eyes in shock.

"Can I take you home again?" he asks her.

Chaeyoung blushes, "Taehyung, what are you doing? My boss might see this."

"Aw, come on, Chae. Go with me, please?" he begs her.

"Okay, okay. But now, you must wait in the next counter to take your drink." Chaeyoung says to him.

"Ah! Thank you so much, Chae! You're the prettiest!" he smiles at her as Chaeyoung laughs lightly.

---

"The Little Mermaid again?" Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"I can't help, hyung. I miss her." Taehyung grins at Hoseok as he approaches the rest of the group.

Jimin looks at Taehyung, "Yah, you're not dating, right?"

"Can I say I'm in a process to that?" Taehyung chuckles.

Jin snorts a laugh, "Your fangirls must be hurt."

Taehyung rolls his eyes. Jungkook just observes the whole conversation about Taehyung and his girl attentively. He walks away to the audio set and he plays the song immediately, catching attention from other members. "Yah, Jungkook, we're talking." Yoongi says at him. But Jungkook ignores him, not even turning his back to face the older member. Yoongi growls in annoyance, but Taehyung grabs his shoulder immediately.

He tilts his head slightly before he says, "Let's start the practice."

The other members scatters around to grab their drink first, meanwhile Taehyung just stares at Jungkook's back in curiosity. Jungkook seems to tense so much whenever Taehyung brings up Chaeyoung on the talk. There's no way that he's liking on her too, right?

Jungkook turns around and he finds Taehyung's eyes on him. He isn't surprised that Taehyung is starting to get suspicious at him. He just don't like it the fact that they're wasting time to practice just to talk about that Chaeyoung. "Let's start." Jungkook says as he restarts the music.

All the members get into their own position and they start to dance passionately. Everything is going smooth and nice. Until the half of the dance practice, they're really moving in sync. The beat changes as Jimin does a b-boy moves mixed with ballet in the centre. Hoseok appears after him and he does a hard krumping and poppin his body like a pro. Well, he's a real pro. After Hoseok, it's Jungkook's turn, he moves forward with a sexy wave as he dances with sharp but seductive moves. He ends it with his legendary sexy floor-thrust move.

And now, it's Taehyung's turn. He walks forward in a style as he starts to dance aggressively, although he isn't as good as Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook, but his move can hypnotize the audience so badly. His power is his beautiful vampire eyes and his naughty expression, teasing the audience with his acting skill. And this time, he tries something new. He will do a back-flip. In the previous practice, he was able to do the back-flip smoothly. Taehyung goes forward a little bit before he pulls his body up in the air with a force.