Chapter 25 : Last Page

It has been two months since the incident...

Chaeyoung caresses the outline of Jungkook's face gently, wishing him to open his eyes. Yes, Jungkook is still laying unconscious on the hospital bed, he's not trying but he's giving up yet. Chaeyoung intertwines their hands softly, mumbling something to Jungkook.

"Chaeyoung..."

It's Jisoo.

The older girl walks up to Chaeyoung, "We need to check your pregnancy to the doctor."

Chaeyoung wipes her tears abruptly, smiling at Jisoo weakly, "Oh, eunnie, okay, wait up uh, lemme just..." Chaeyoung looks at Jungkook in hesitant. She doesn't want to leave him alone, what if he wakes up and none knows?

Jisoo smiles warmly to Chaeyoung, placing an arm around her shoulder, "He will be fine, Chae. We will just go for a moment, right?" Jisoo asks with a small smile to comfort her although it's not really working.

Chaeyoung nods her head hesitantly.

She starts to walk out along with Jisoo behind her. The two are leaving the room, Chaeyoung holds against her tummy with a small smile on her face, "I hope when this baby is born, Jungkook can see the baby although he might reject it..."

Jisoo gives a stroke to her back gently, "No, Chae, you're wrong, he loves you. He will accept the baby, believe in me. He was just shock about the whole situation, he didn't mean to reject the baby." Jisoo tries her best to sound wise to Chaeyoung who just like her little sister.

Her eyes are getting teary because of Jisoo's words, Chaeyoung stops herself and she hugs Jisoo tightly. "Eunnie, thank you..." she managed to mumble before her emotion explodes right there as she's crying in Jisoo's embrace.

Jisoo is kinda panic, "Eoh, why are you crying? Uljima..."

Chaeyoung is still crying and Jisoo decides to wait for her as she strokes her back gently to make her calm. Seconds later, Chaeyoung pulls away herself, showing her red face that is full of tears, "I'm very grateful that I have good friends like eunnie, like Jennie eunnie, like Lisa, like Jimin oppa, Hoseok oppa, Seokjin oppa, Yoongi oppa, and Namjoon oppa who never leave me alone in this difficult time. Although I felt bad at them because of me, BTS won't ever be the same again since Jungkook is... unconscious and Taehyung oppa... Taehyung..."

Jisoo notices the sudden change of her tone, "No, don't blame yourself, okay?"

Chaeyoung looks up at Jisoo, "Taehyung oppa-"

"Chae, we need to meet the doctor right now. Kajja!" Jisoo tries to distract her attention from talking about Taehyung. Jisoo doesn't know if it's good or not for her to know that Taehyung will be a prisoner for the next five years because of what he did.

"How long he will stay in there?" she asks Jisoo, her voice comes out as a whisper.

Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung in guilty, should she tell her the truth? What if she blames herself again for that? What if she's getting stressed because she thinks it's all her fault and in the end she hurts herself or worst the baby in her tummy?

Jisoo is too paranoid.

"Chae, let's not talk about him for now."

Jisoo's tone of voice sounds scary. Chaeyoung knows if the older girl doesn't want her to talk about it real bad. Chaeyoung decides just to nod her head, mumbling an okay to her and she wipes her tears immediately. Jisoo is feeling bad at Chaeyoung, "I'm sorry, Chae."