Chapter 23 : The Pain

"I hope the best for him..."

Jisoo hugs Chaeyoung like a caring sister while Seokjin gives Chaeyoung a gentle caress on her head. Jisoo parts away from Chaeyoung seconds later, giving an encouraging smile at the younger girl to tell her that everything is going to be okay.

"Don't forget to eat, arraseo?" Jisoo says.

Chaeyoung nods her head as she smiles weakly to the couple in front of her, "Ne, eunnie..."

Seokjin returns her smile, "We will come again tomorrow and tonight Hoseok and Jimin will come to switch up with you."

Chaeyoung nods her head at Seokjin, "Thank you, Seokjin oppa."

"We're going, bye Chaeng!" Jisoo waves her hands, Seokjin does the same thing. Chaeyoung tries to smile at them as she waves her hands.

After Seokjin and Jisoo went away from her sight, Chaeyoung enters the room again. Her smile is fading away as she sees Jungkook in the middle of the room, closing his eyes with all of the medical equipments around him.

Jungkook is laying on the bed unconscious.

Fortunately, he's still alive.

And Chaeyoung was very grateful when the doctor told her that Jungkook is still alive. He's saved although terrible his blood loss.

Twelve hours ago, after Taehyung ran away from her with blood covered his shirt, Chaeyoung called the ambulance for a help immediately.

She was in a deep shock and panic.

But then a neighbor of her was coming to help her. He said he already called the police when he heard the noise in her apartment as he tried to press the wound on Jungkook's stomach.

And not long after the ambulance came to bring the unconscious Jungkook to the hospital.

Everything happened so fast after that, Chaeyoung was interrogated by the police at the hospital because she couldn't leave Jungkook alone there.

The interrogation with the police was quite long, and when it finished, Chaeyoung was tired and really sad, especially when the doctor told her that the probability of Jungkook getting up is still vague.

Two hours after the interrogation, Jennie was the first member to call her, asked about her location right now because police just visited her place to do the interrogation as well.

And one by one, Jisoo, Jennie and Lisa were coming to the hospital. They gathered at Jungkook's room to see his condition as Chaeyoung told them everything.

She was in tears.

The girls were shock with the news of Chaeyoung's pregnancy and the father of the baby is Jungkook, but they were more shocked to hear that Taehyung attacked Jungkook brutally.

Chaeyoung thought her life is ruined because of all the things that happened with her, but her friends that she loves so much are giving her supports and they didn't leave her side.

Chaeyoung is very thankful for having them as her friends ㅡ as her sisters.

One hour after the girls' arrival, Jimin was the first BTS members to visit Jungkook with unreadable expression on his face. Minutes later, Seokjin and Namjoon came to the hospital as well before lastly Hoseok and Yoongi came with foods.

BTS members told Chaeyoung about the police and the interrogation, she had no choice and she explained to them everything as tears were coming into her eyes again.

Jisoo calmed her down, caressing her back gently like a caring older sister.

As expected, BTS members were shocked as well about the whole thing. Chaeyoung was saying sorry at them, apologizing to drag down their group like this.