Chapter 07 : Her Dream

Taehyung enters The Base with bandage on his hand, earning few curious looks from people around him, but he doesn't care with them at all. He walks to the table where the gang usually sit together and watch performances.

As expected, he spots Yoongi and the rest of BTS members, well, minus Jungkook. Jimin is the first one who notices him, approaching the younger boy and he gives him a light pat on his back as Jimin asks him, "I'm surprised you're coming... Is your hand okay?"

Taehyung chuckles, "I'm perfectly fine." he takes a seat beside Namjoon.

"Oh, ssup?" Namjoon grins at Taehyung.

Taehyung nods his head, looking up at the stage. Apparently, there's a girl dance group on stage. Hoseok is literally jamming to their moves as he holds his glass up in the air. Taehyung stares at the girls, judging them secretly. He frowns when he notices the girl with red-hair is doing terrible in her dance, although there's another girl in purple hair with kinda awkward moves but the red-haired one is a big no.

"She dances like a squid." Taehyung says to Namjoon.

Namjoon nods his head immediately, "Yeah, the purple one is kinda bad too, but I think it's thousand times better than the red-haired one. Meanwhile, the other two are fine."

"Who are they?" Taehyung asks Namjoon.

Namjoon shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know, it's something like Pink Punk?"

"Pink Punk?" Taehyung snorts a laugh. "That's terrible name."

"Yeah, I know right."

Taehyung looks at the stage again, yeah, that girl reminds him of the bad dancer in Hit The Stage last night. The one that Chaeyoung said ungraceful. Uh, right, Chaeyoung... Slowly, his mind drifts away to the night when Chaeyoung danced in front of him, the night when she cried in his embrace, the night when she told him what she dreamed, the night when... When he realizes that he's falling deeper into her.

"Taehyung, don't you think GOT7 is kinda good?" Jimin nudges Taehyung.

Taehyung snaps back into reality, noticing a boy dance group on the stage. Woah... how long he was spacing out? Taehyung didn't even realize that Jungkook is already here too, but now he knows. Well, speaking of Jungkook, Taehyung remembers about something.

"Jungkook-ah..." he calls the younger boy, standing beside him.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung, "Oh, hyung, you're here..." he sips on his drink casually, looking back at the stage. Taehyung glances at the drink in his hand, grabbing it right away from Jungkook's grasp. Jungkook turns to see Taehyung, "Why?"

"Stop drinking. You're driving right?" Taehyung puts the drink on the table.

Jungkook doesn't answer him as Taehyung continues, "By the way... Thanks for brought Chaeyoung to my apartment." the older boy smiles while looking at the stage. But still, no answer from Jungkook.

"I was surprised that you were willing yourself to bring her there, but whatever, I was so happy that she could accompany me for the whole day." Taehyung emphasizes the three last words on purpose.

But he doesn't know why he did it though?

To make Jungkook jealous? Nah...

Jungkook licks his lips before he says, "I guess she was so happy too."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook, sensing strange atmosphere around Jungkook, something like jealousy. Taehyung even notices how his sharp jaw clenches as he looks only at the stage. He seems uncomfortable. The older boy nods his head slightly, leaving from his place and he starts to wander around the room alone. Some boys whisper something as soon as Taehyung comes into their sights meanwhile the girls are going flirty with him. But Taehyung ignores all of it.