Chapter 20 : Oh, Baby, Baby

I'm supposed to update Criminal two days ago, but then I heard the news about Jonghyun. I was in shock, very sad and upset. So, I decided to postpone the update of my stories.

No lie, Super Junior, SNSD and SHINee were the groups that got me into Kpop back then in 2009. And Lucifer by SHINee is one of the very first Kpop songs that I heard (along with Gee and Sorry Sorry). Before slowly I turned into a YG Stan instead of SM Stan, but I'm still listening and love their songs.

The songs of SHINee that I really like are Juliette and Hello.

But of course, these songs won't be the same anymore because I know I'll be sad if I heard his voice there and I'll miss him more. I didn't expect he will go this fast. But whatever it is, the star that used to shine the stage, now is shining more up there in the sky. May he rest in peace

#RosesForJonghyun

---

Jungkook sits on the bed as his palm reaches for Chaeyoung's forehead. He sighs slowly as the girl is mumbling something wih her closed eyes. Jungkook grabs a wet towel before he places it gently on her forehead.

"Get well soon, princess." Jungkook whispers to her as the girl opens her eyes slowly.

"Jungkook, can you... Can you stay in here tonight?" Chaeyoung asks with her raspy voice.

Jungkook smiles at her, caressing her cheek gently before he nods his head, "Of course, Chaeng, anyhing for you." he leans closer to her, placing a gentle kiss on her warm cheek before he lies down beside her.

But he doesn't sleep there, instead he's staring at her with concerns in his eyes. Jungkook pulls up the blanket for her so it will be a little bit warmer for her. He caresses her hair gently as he gives her a small yet genuine smile.

"Why are you get sick, Chae?" Jungkook kisses the side of her head.

"I don't like it to see you like this..." he whispers to her.

Jungkook closes his eyes as he wishes for her health into her ear before lastly he sings a lullaby for her in his soft voice as he hugs her tight in between his arms, warming her up.

Don't think of anything
Don't say anything, not even a word
Just give me a smile

I still can't believe it
All of this seems like a dream
Don't try to disappear

Is it true? Is it true?
You You
You're so beautiful, that I'm scared

Untrue Untrue
You You You

Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you

Butterfly like a Butterfly
Just like a Butterfly...

"Good night, Chaeng."

---

"Chaeng! You're back!" Jihyo squeals as soon as she arrives into The Little Mermaid.

"Morning, Jihyo." she gives the other girl a small smile.

"Ah, three days without you were hard, Chae!" Jihyo wears her apron as she grabs a mug from a cabinet, walking into the heater and she pours hot water into her mug.

"Really? I thought you can handle it though?" Chaeyoung giggles at Jihyo.

Jihyo smiles back, "Nah, you're wrong. I couldn't do anything without you, it's obvious."

When the two friends are busy with their conversation, a customer comes into The Little Mermaid with her careful steps, an old yet beautiful lady approaches the cashier slowly. Chaeyoung watches the lady in amusement, she puts a sweet smile on her face as the old lady reaches the cashier table. And just then, Chaeyoung just notices a cute little boy behind the lady.