Chapter 24 : Alone

Taehyung walks downtown in one of the dark alley, stumbling of his own feet because he can't keep his balance as he is too drunk to walk properly.

His shirt, jacket and hands covered with red blood as he walks lazily and aimlessly.

It has been hours since he decided to run away from Chaeyoung, from Jungkook and from his friends, or maybe from reality. Taehyung knows he screwed up everything the time Jungkook drops weakly to the floor, he knows that he ruined his image to Chaeyoung. And he knows that she hates him for that.

He was trying to kill his own friend...

But what to do, he did it because he cares for her. He didn't want Chaeyoung to suffer because Jungkook seemed ignorant for not taking his responsibility. Taehyung could easily take the responsibility for her, but he just couldn't when Jungkook treated her like that, he really lost his self-control and his clear-mind.

He wanted Jungkook to take the responsibility because first it's clearly his fault, and second Taehyung knows that Chaeyoung is in love with Jungkook, not him, not anyone else. Taehyung just wants the best for her to make her happy; although he has no more chance.

Taehyung stops himself from walking, leaning on cold rolling door of one of the closed stores. He sits on the ground, staring blankly to his own hands but then a small sad smile appears on his lips. Now it's all just about the time for the police to get him...

He's a murderer...

He's a sinner...

He doesn't deserve her...

At least those are the things that he keeps in his mind for the last hours. Taehyung drops his hands to his sides, bumping against something there. A screwdriver. He chuckles slightly at such coincidence, a screwdriver for a screwed guy like him?

He plays with the screwdriver in his hands, looking at the tool with a thoughtful mind.

Should I... end my life?

He thinks for a moment.

Minutes later, he stands up on his feet, turning to face the metal rolling door behind him that's full of street graffiti. He smirks slightly, stabbing the screwdriver to the rolling door. " Park Chaeyoung..." he mumbled her name softly before he snickers to himself, shrugging her name off his mind right away.

Taehyung is trying to make a hole on the door but his eyes bore more into the door than the screwdriver in his hand. He's planning to run away instead of end his life, he still wants to see her; what a sad truth.

But before he thinks about it too much...

The time has come...

A light lands on him from behind him, "Freeze! Put your hands over your head!"

Taehyung turns his body slowly, looking at the polices that holding out their guns and point it to him. Just shoot me, isn't it easy? "PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD!" one of them is shouting at Taehyung.

 Just shoot me, isn't it easy? "PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD!" one of them is shouting at Taehyung