F O U R

Amber glared at the boy who had magically zapped her last night. He dropped a bomb load of news to her about his home town,Mystic Falls and all its supernatural creatures. She rolled her eyes at him believing Kai was drunk but once he zapped her with a tiny jolt of electricity she yelped both in pain and shock. Kai had simply smirked at her. Before he levitated their empty slushie cups from the roof they sat on. Amber had scooted away from Kai once he did so. She then struggled to get onto her two feet so she could leave the looney guy behind. She succeeded until now...here he stood,Mr.Malachai aka Kai Parker, supposed Gemini Coven leader (whatever that means). Fluttering his magic absorbed fingers into a wave.

"You really should stay away from me!." Amber groaned out. "I can't deal with another story of Salvatores,magic spells,Bennett witch,Parker twins or prison world,merge shit coz' frankly I'm choosing to ignore this big revelation for I have other stuff to brood about".

"Brooding is not good. Wrinkles could form,ya' know?" Kai began walking with her just like he had done last night.

"I don't care". She simply huffed.

"You were my first hug,Amber". Kai softly stated.

"You were one of the best hugs I've had,Kai. You're surprisingly a good hugger despite being a semi-former psychopath". Amber laughed as Kai cutely shrugged "I guess so. Thank you?".

The word sounded weird on his lips but it was a natural response to what she said. 'Thank you' Kai had been getting adapted to these new human feelings and words. Amber had laughed at his puzzled looks during the night they sat for hours on the rooftop ,which resulted in the pair laughing together as they chatted about various things. It was a night of adventure for the two. Each finding happiness from a not so strange stranger.

"You gotta admit,Amber. We had a pretty fun time yesterday. Wanna do it again?". He kicked a stray rock with his hands shoved deep in his jean pockets.

Amber entered the 24/7 Slush Bar . She then paid for her slush and Kai's. Amber, handed his cherry one to him as she walked out. Kai following as he sipped his drink.

"What's my tongue color?". He stuck his tongue out and Amber glanced at him distractedly "Red".

"Why are you so distracted?". He wondered aloud.

"Just." Amber vaguely said as she took a long sip of her grape slush.

The dark haired girl looked at her watch as she walked on her route to home. "I can't meet up with you tonight.Sorry,Kai."

"Is it cause I zapped you? I'm sorry about that. I had to prove my point somehow. You were my first and only friend. Besides I needed someone to talk to. Hence why I purged all of my stories to you and I needed you to believe me". Kai's puppy eyes instantly came on display.

"I was kinda mad but it's fine,Kai. It's just tonight someone's gonna be home... and I - never mind". She shook her head dismissing the thought of another horrible party,Brent would force her to attend while she cleaned up after him and tolerated his drunken self.

"No,tell me. I've practically told you everything about me. While you've just told me tiny things". Kai whined.

"I know and I'm sorry". She rounded the corner and entered her building. Kai still following. "Whatever,I'm bored and some part of me is urging to just... kill someone" Kai blurted out casually. Amber snapped her head towards him. "What? Kai no!. Just think human thoughts not psycho siphoner ones".

"So you did pay attention to me". He grinned. The elevator doors shut and Amber blew out air as she spoke "Of course I did.It's not everyday a witch zaps me"

"You looked like a cute chipmunk when your cheeks filled up with air". Kai pointed out with a soft laugh. Amber broke out a smile. The ding of the elevator doors opening sounded and Amber's smile fell.

"You need to leave. I'll text you or something". Amber moved out of the elevator without looking at the brown haired boy.

"You just leaving like that?. Isn't it polite to invite me in for coffee?".

"You're a sociopath". Amber reminded.

"A reformed one...I think". Kai added for good measure.

"Right,well stay out of trouble and I'll shoot you a text on twitter. Goodbye". Amber gave him a light push away from her front door. Kai didn't budge instead he winked at her as he leant in."@CobraKai1972.You followed me,thanks by the way".

  "Amber,where the hell are you?!." A voice bellowed angrily from inside. Kai,frowned as he looked into her soft green eyes. "What was that?".

"It's nothing. You should go". Amber pushed out a smile. She patted Kai's shoulder in a form of 'goodbye' before she entered the house. "Go".

Kai reluctantly moved away from the door and towards the elevator. Thoughts in his mind.

Amber shifted uncomfortably in Brent's arms. "You should have woke me up. If you wanted slush,baby". He nestled his nose into her neck. "Are you mad?" Amber whispered.

Brent lifted his head up to glance at her. "No,Ambby. Why would I be mad?. You just went for slush right?". He smiled at her. Amber nodded "Right."

A smile took over Brent's lips as he wrapped his arms around her in a hug. Amber allowed her tensed muscles to relax as she hugged Brent back. Kai playing at the back of her mind. She wanted to half run out and spend the day with Kai while the other half of her chose to stay with Brent for she believed he would change.

●~●~●~●

900+ words!This one is long coz I wanted to show the connection and chemistry between Kai and Amber. They did spend a whole night/morning together. Vote/comment :).What do you think of Brent? Amber? Kai? THE GIF KILLED ME!! 😻😻🔥

Cover/Graphic Credit Chapter is posted. I'll do the same for my other books. All media is welcome. Don't be shy to make a trailer,a cover or anything else for my books. Or even to enter it in awards,it'll be appreciated :). Thanks to all. 

HAPPY BDAY PHOEBE TONKIN #HAYLEYSLAYZ🔥❤😍😻

xo-AdeelaJ

12th July 2017

Copyright protected. Steal anything and I'll have you punished #ByMe #ByMySquad #ByLaw!.