T E N

*Recap*
"So who's that?".
Great just what I needed,Amber thought as she turned around to find the one and only, Kai Parker.
_*_*_

Kai Parker,removed his hands from his jacket as he stepped out of the darkness and closer to Amber.

His eyes were set in confusion, his brows in a deep frown.

Amber Fray,let out an airy chuckle laced with nervousness. As she twiddled her thumbs desperately searching for an excuse or some means of deflection.

"Who was that,Amber?". He asked yet again,his voice louder as his black boots stopped near her.

"Erm.." Amber swallowed. "How long have you been standing there,stalker?". She playfully asked.

Kai shrugged "Long enough to hear the guy say 'you're no fun' and walk inside".

Amber mentally sighed in relief knowing that Kai never see much. She glanced at the curious boy whom was awaiting a reply to his question.

Kai,raised an eyebrow prompting her to speak.

A smile flashed on her face "I see you found your way here". Another nervous laugh escaped her lips.

Shut up Amber

"I did so are you gonna tell me who that was?". Kai pressed further,his eyebrow still cocked.

"It's a great weather isn't it. It's good you're here,Kai. Though you invaded my privacy using your magic which was uncalled for". Amber,retorted hoping it would buy her some time.

"We can talk about that later. Right now I asked you something." Kai's eyes darkened into an unfamiliar sociopathic stare,unfamiliar to Amber atleast.He moved forward and the green eyed girl stepped back.

"Kai,relax". Amber whispered.

"Amber,can you tell me who he was?". Kai's voice wavered with unshedded anger. He was trying his best to stay the normal empathic human Kai.

The girl looked at her feet,shuffling underneath the brown haired boys, determined gaze.

He was going to get an answer from her tonight. Kai promised that.

His patience grew thin and before Kai could gain control on his self. His hand grabbed Ambers arm and he pushed her against the wall. Her back hitting the cold bricks as a gasp escaped her lips. She clenched her eyes shut. Kai,immediately regretted his actions. His blue eyes closed for a moment as he removed his hold on her arm and placed his palm near her waist and flat against the wall. While his left hand stayed near her head,to balance himself.

Kai's breath fanned her neck as he breathed heavily, attempting to calm himself.

"Amber,just tell me who was that guy?". His voice was dangerously low.

She gulped knowing that the boy was a sociopath back in his hometown;Mystic Falls,Virgina. She had to answer carefully.

If she unintentionally provoked Kai he would end up doing something, regretful.

Amber,finally looked at Kai. His head was still lowered as he concentrated on dispersing the murderous thoughts away.

Her fingers grasped Kai's hand which rested on the wall near her hip,making the boy look up and find her gorgeous green orbs. His darkened eyes slowly returning to its gorgeous blue-grey color. His clenched hands,loosened. As he allowed Amber's touch on his skin.

Kai,glanced at the girls fingers surrounding his wrist. The contact sent electricity through him.

"I'm sorry". He breathed out before taking her small fair hand into his grasp.

Their palms were facing each other mid-air as Kai's fingers danced across her wrist and brushed against her fingertips. Amber,shivered as a spark of fire ran across her body.

Her green eyes stayed fixated on his blue orbs. None of them moving or saying anything. Their rhythmic breaths filling the comfortable trance state. He was about to intertwine their hands when Amber spoke ,her voice barely a whisper "His my boyfriend".

\●\●\●

Way to ruin a perfect moment,Amber xD.  We got some sexy bad Kai and then a sweet moment there with Kamber!

She whispered it!! Would you like Kai to hear her words clearly or not?? Pls pls comment! PLS! I needa know :)

God I ship them so much it's insane! #Kamber. I'm missing @QueenOfTheFluff already thou :'(

I ship Kamber more than #Adaris from 'Love me in the dark' if that's possible rn. Nah wait... I think I love both my ships equally lol :p wbu guys?

P.s. my playlist here needs a revamp :/ 

xo-Adeela_Defan_TVD

28/08/17