month 4

She was 4 months along now. The deal had been worked out and money certainly did talk in this situation. Like most.  She was completely off drugs and seeing a therapist who had tried to get in her pants on multiple occasions. She would get to see updates and pictures of her child. Make some decisions,but would get to still be her rockstar self. Drugs had made her gain weight and the dresses she was wearing did the trick at concealing her right now. Her only real thought was  recording her CD, trying to stay relevant,conceal her pregnancy, take care of herself and finally..she wanted a damn cheeseburger and watermelon. It was her only cravings besides slushies ...maybe a snowcone.  She was going to the doctor visits and the baby seemed healthy so far. In a month she'd get to know the sex and decide a name. She thought if it was a boy she may name him Tristan and if it was a girl maybe aurora.she liked fairytales and myths. She still had time to decide and at least her ex still knew nothing. He was too busy being a complete man whore mess to even notice anyways. She sighed ..and rubbed her belly. "You really are a handful and you aren't even born yet. I Love you, but I can't be your mama. I would be too selfish, besides,you will have better baby. I Promise.