unexpected surprises

The night had come and gone and today aurora felt good,but huge. She was glad her little girl was okay. But she had spent the day on the sofa trying to come up with baby names. Jayce had come and asked if she minded if he went to his friend drew 's house to learn to build a better gaming computer. Rora giggled. If I need you I will text or call. "He kissed her lips and left." "Hey baby.." Ari said.."remember our weird discussion yesterday about tina?" " yes..how could I forget.." well she's in town and she's coming to visit. We may write some songs,and she's bringing her daughter who is around your age do you mind hanging out?" "No mama not at all sounds fun actually. " "she's a good kid." Rora smiled.

******
An hour later Tina and her daughter Emma showed up. Ari led Tina to the studio with a few steno pads and a bucket of ink pens and her mother's CD of just instrumentals to write lyrics to. "Think they'll just write?" Emma asked? Aurora giggled. "Not sure I want to know she answered. Emma giggled too. " You're so tiny for being pregnant!" "Thanks!" Aurora smiled. "You're just tiny ." "It's adorable I'm jealous." Emma blushed. "coming from you ..thank you so much!" "Is being pregnant miserable?" "No,just a little uncomfortable " "I heard the veins on your boobs turn darker and your nipples?" Aurora cracked up. "Yeah..unfortunately " "is it weird to ask to see?" Aurora laughed again. "I guess a little but..i also guess being curious is human nature." "Come to my room if I show you I don't want those two seeing ." She laughed. "It would be even more weird if they walked in." Aurora got up slowly and lead Emma to her room and shut the door." Rora laughed nervously. Emma sat on her bed. Rora sat next to her and took her concert tee shirt off and unhooked the back of her bra,she let it slide off. And slowly moved her hands away. " Emma looked at her. "Yeah the veins do show a little more and I guess the nipples do turn a tad darker but I think you still look pretty " " Rora giggled blushing. Emma shockingly took her crop top off her breasts free ." "Well now it's fair you can see mine..." the two girls sat there Topless. "This is an interesting way to make a new friend aurora laughed. Emma reached over touching roras nipple. "I wish mine were pretty like yours ." Aurora strangely felt ok with this. "You're pretty emma..i mean I like yours too ." "You do?" Emma asked . Rora giggled. "I've never touched someone's boob before emma laughed. "Well now you have" rora giggled again. Emma touched her other breast squeezing her nipple. Aurora never knew she could feel this way about another female. So she reached over and squeezed Emma's breast. Emma surprised her moaning. "Wow..they feel..nice" emma leaned over sucking on auroras nipple, playing with the other one. "Mmmmmm." Aurora moaned. "So you like that?" "Yeah..my husband does it and it turns me on but we can't have sex..Im married emma..though I do like seeing you and feeling you.." "will you show me how it feels?" Rora smiled and obliged her. Sucking on her left then her right nipple. "Oh mmm " Rora put her shirt back on. Lemme take a pic to show jayce ..maybe...maybe after our baby gets here we can arrange...something?" Aurora smiled. Rubbing Emma's nipple one more time. She took a picture of them. And e mma topless. "I'll talk to him..maybe..we can..try out a new life style?" "I'll send you more if he says yes. " Aurora laughed. And I'll send u more..plus a little extra..she winked. Emma kissed her . Aurora smiled. "Thank you.." e mma unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall exposing herself to rora. Rora smiled. "I can't touch you until I ask him.." "but it's beautiful..id like to touch you.." Emma touched herself. Then pulled up her shorts. She kissed aurora again. "Hope he says yes."