catching up is hard to do

Arizona walked around roras apartment while she was in the shower. She wandered into her bedroom and there she was on her side of the room. Pictures everywhere.  She giggled. "Oh my little fan child " she said. She heard rora singing in the shower.  She couldn't help but sit and listen. It was the most beautiful voice she's ever heard.  She peeked in a drawer. Pens,journals, a cockring!?! She laughed to herself. Oh to be young again. There was no drugs,no paraphernalia,  by all,means for a rocker girl she was mostly harmless and tame. But there was something else that caught her eye.  Her journal....she knew it was breaking trust but..she wanted to know her. So she read some things here and there.  Her daughter had some goals and dreams she needed to accomplish. She made a decision right there, that she was going to make it happen for her.
       She hid her journal back under the pillow. And walked back into the  living room. Aurora got dressed in the bathroom. And was just putting wet French braids in her hair. She put on minimal makeup,and walked into the living room where ari was helping herself to some coffee.  "Well there you are beautiful!"  "Would you like some coffee?" She broke down in tears. Sitting on her couch sobbing.  Arizona grabbed her and hugged her tight. "Just like your dad...it takes you time to absorb something doesn't it baby...its ok..it really is, I'm here now I'm so so so sorry I hurt you." She could barely breathe she was sobbing so hard. "You have asthma baby?" She nodded ,ari handed her,her inhaler. She took two puffs.   "There just relax, you okay?"  She nodded . Arizona dried her eyes.  "You're really here,you're Arizona but you're really my mother.." "yes baby I am all those things.." "was my dad just a fuck buddy?" "Aurora..." She sighed. She hated such lingo. "No , we were a real couple once..we loved each other. That night in rehab ..I thought for sure we were getting back together. I'm not even sure how he felt at all now,but to answer your question ..no,you were not a product of some hormonal release. Not for me. It was love for me. I was going to tell him,but he got her pregnant and married her and I was so messed up and selfish. Maybe I made the wrong decision?" "I never would have wished all you went through on you." "I was scared to have sex with anyone.." "but you survived it..and you have a wonderful marriage.." She nodded. "I'm sure he was understanding and gentle..not that I want to think of you two,in that manner." "He was ." "Good.." "now miss soon to be rockstar ..we have some work to do.." She smiled..."hair,makeup..no more job hunting ,tell jayce he is your assistant now..he can quit immediately ,and ontop of that,baby you're going to record a CD with me and were going on tour." "Mama..are we the rock n roll judds???"  Arizona cracked up "Lord let's hope not ."