nag champa and cigarettes

"Dammit!!!!!" Arizona yelled and threw her phone on the bed. "She knows..now what?" Lexxii said . "Ya know lexxii..i don't know !" "What if she goes to the press boss?"  "I don't know lexxii....i probably deserve that actually!" She got out her weed and a bowl.  And lit it up. 

                ***************
                All night long rora tossed and turned  her husband got up and went to work at 5.am As she finally passed out. .
                ****************
           "Your hand...i will never let it go " Arizona wrote  as a song lyric. She figured if she was not having to put on a show she'd just stay up all night smoking and burning nag champa while she wrote in her journal..
    She picked up her phone and messaged aurora "baby,I love you I always will. Even if you hate my guts and I'm no longer your idol . " she put her phone on the charger and then passed out in her hotel bed.
                 *****
            Aurora woke up about noon and looked at her phone.  She felt numb. she looked over at the wall of her rolling stone magazine cover in a frame. Arizona staring back at her. She felt betrayed,and hurt. Usually she'd put on Arizona's music to heal her heart. "What do you do when the person who healed you is the one who ripped the bandaid right back off?" She thought to herself. She held onto the necklace she wore that she bought because it looked just like Arizona's and it always reminded her that if Arizona could overcome her demons and be a rockstar ..why couldn't she??..tears slid down her face.  Suddenly her phone started ringing. It was her video chat. It was arizona..she clicked the green button to answer.."you know I was so excited to see your face before..now I don't even understand how I feel.." She spat. "And I deserve that " Arizona said to her. "I don't know what you deserve.." She smarted off to her again. Arizona nodded.  "How many other kids have you popped out and just left?"  Ari sighed. "Just you..I really don't have any other kids..you are my only child ." You sure? I mean I know you've slept with at least two bands." Arizona was trying to keep her cool.  "Yes..I am quite sure of how many babies I have pushed out and you're the only one." I won't ever forget it.." aurora played with her necklace. Arizona noticed it. "You have my necklace huh?"  Rora nodded. "I remember the day you and your friend screamed "I love you!" To me onstage.  I was so overjoyed to hear you say those words even if it was to the person I am onstage to you. It's still me. I saw that look in your eye when you had my attention. "Yeah..because your music helped me,because I was drawn to your voice  chanel!!" "I mean Arizona...I mean..ughh." Arizona bit her lip. "Now what do I do?" "I certainly wouldn't be telling lillian...she would probably be very unhappy " "my mom is always unhappy with me!!!" Rora snapped. "What the fuxk else would be new?" "All I can say to you right now baby, is that , I believe you felt something when you heard my voice for a reason, you're a musician,because it's in your blood. And I love you, I am so deeply hurt and sorry that I hurt you. I was hoping to do the opposite. I wanted the best for you. The night your voice screamed "I love you, ..obviously I have never forgotten,because I love you Aurora. I named you after sleeping beauty, because you were so beautiful laying there in my arms."
       "I love you too..." aurora gently and meaningfully replied..