surprise

Ari spent her day focused on the show and avoiding kasey like always. He was giving her looks from across the room and as usual she ignored him. She had better things to think about right now. The show finally arrived. Arizona was dancing away and in a chipper mood. The crowd loved it. She was so excited she did no meet and greets and went to their private jet immediately. She she couldn't FaceTime aurora because someone might see or overhear so she just text her. " Hey baby got busy will call you with details tomorrow morning " She got an immediate response. "Okay mama."  She smiled just reading the words.  Arizona had asked for roras address when she was only "chanel" to her. So she looked up her address and booked a not so posh hotel room for herself and of course Lexxii.   She fell asleep on the plane holding her phone near.
             ******
            Two hours later she was woken up by the plane landing . Lexxii had her stuff loaded. And she drove them to their 4 star hotel. "The shit you do for your kids as a mom.." She laughed.   She had gotten used to her fancier stays.  Ari set her alarm for 9:00 she got up brushed her hair and put on makeup.  She wanted Rora to see her idol first. It was important to be more human to her later. She even put curls  in her hair ,fake lashes on and stay on lipstick.  She wore her usual black flowy top,black leggings and some fancy flat no heel chain draped boots. She woke Lexxii and asked her to drive her to auroras apartment. Lexxi put a messy bun in and pink brand sweats  and Adidas tennis shoes and drove her to auroras. She saw a little pink car and giggled knowing it had to be roras. She knocked on the door. No answer..cmon babyyy..she mouthed. She knocked again. "ALRIGHT!!!!" She heard a grumpy female voice yell. She giggled again knowing it had to be her because honestly she was no morning person herself. 
                  ************
      A short blonde messy haired girl in  her husband's rolled down basketball shorts and band tee shirt appeared half awake in the doorway. Arizona laughed. "Well good morning baby, I see coffee is for you this morning too." She stood there in utter shock. Unable to speak or move. Arizona was shaking and had tears running down her face. She wiped a tear and giggled like a nervous child. "May I come in.?"  "I...UH yeah yeah yes please, you're here in my apartment in this piece of shit town ,why are you,I mean..y..y..you..you're.." Arizona hugged her and cried into her hair. Rora put her arms around her.." "I'm so sorry I am horrible with delayed reactions ..Im so shocked .." "babyyy..my babyyy Arizona sobbed . "Shhh..its okay." Rora comforted. "I'm here now..everything is going to be alright now." "God rora you have my eyes ,my height..you dye your hair blonde ..you..youre just perfect ." Rora  giggled softly "heh well I don't know about the whole perfect part..geeze my legs need shaved my roots need done ..youre pretty much the perfect skinny blonde beautiful rockstar in the room." Get dressed baby " she said "we have some catching up to do."