So mysterious

After she clicked off of video messaging the guy who created her documentary popped back out from under the blanket. "You know darling,it was awfully hard not to do naughty things to you while you were talking." Arizona smiled and kissed him. "You really are a mommy aren't you?" "Not sure I deserve that title Owen " "I didn't raise her.." he rubbed her soft neither lips. "Mmm" she purred "Yeah darling but you birthed her from this beautiful flower you have down here and you love her." "Yeah, I did and I do" he slid a finger inside of Arizona.  She moaned . "Then you're her mommy." He slid a second finger in . Rubbing his thumb against her clit. "Mmmm" "You're making me awfully hard ."  He whispered,as he bent his head down to suck her nipple. He slid his third finger inside Ari as she moaned . "Mmm you're wet enough and ready now aren't you?" "Uh huhh"  he pulled her ontop of him he took turns sucking at one breast then the other as she rode him hard . He rolled her onto the bed on her stomach and pulled her backwards ,he thrusted  inside from behind, she screamed in pleasure. He pulled her hips back n forth she tried to muffle her screams into the pillow as the mattress squeaked. He groaned as he came ,the warmth sent her over the edge her muscles spasming over him causing him to spurt more. She came hard and collapsed as he fell out of her. They were both hot and sweaty. Owen lit a cigarette. " is it true you've slept with 2 bands ?" Suddenly she screamed at him. "Get out owen!!!" "I think it's a fair question. ." "Well maybe you should have asked me before we fuvked!!!!" "Careful or your story goes straight to the press and I tell your ex about your lovechild."  "Are you fuxking kidding me?" .."owen..get out of here..and if you tell..I will sue you for defamation!!!" "Whatever Arizona! You're a lousy piece of shit mom"  he buttoned his jeans and took his tee shirt as he walked into the hall . Shutting the hotel room door.
She threw a book at the door crying
                *******
    Jayce came home and kissed rora on the forehead .."whats wrong babe?" "Jayce...I need to tell you something .." He sat down. "Jayce I'm adopted.." "why didn't you tell me all this time?" I just found out while you were asleep last night..I don't know how to feel.." jayce hugged aurora. "Are you going to find out who your real parents are?" "I already know who my birth mom is..do you want to know what's fuxked up about it?..she gave me to relatives..so id still look like my family and she could watch me grow up in pictures but not meet me.." aurora was sad. "If i tell mom that I know about..and have talked to her..shell be so angry and hurt ..I feel lost jayce " ..."wait babe,  you've talked to her? What's her name ? Is she anything like you?" "If i tell you..you won't believe me.." "try me

                    *****
         An hour after she kicked Owen out her video calling was ringing. It.immediately cheered her up everytime her daughter called her ,her mood went from sad to excited.  She picked up her phone off the charger and answered.  "Hey baby!" Jayce stared at the phone in disbelief  "babe..isnt that.." "Arizona...." She replied. "Well hi jayce! How are you?"  "Am I being punked?" He asked.  Arizona laughed. " afraid not. " she answered. "But..how .." He stammered. "Once upon a time..I had sex.." rora wrinkled her nose..ok..spare me the visual please.." Arizona giggled. "He asked me .." "babe her giggle sounds like yours." Arizona laughed .  "Do you have a show tonight? Where are you?" "Illinois,and not tonight,but tomorrow "  Jayce was amused. "So you decided to be so mysterious and not tell the world you had a child? For  29years?"  "I assure you it's way more complicated than that." "I have a whole book of her pictures and I wanted a better life for her than some doped up, sex addict , living in and out of hotels mother ." "Why do you think she has so many health problems?"  "This is incredible .." Arizona giggled again. " "Hey Arizona, we need to go get dinner I will call you later tonight is that okay ?" "Baby I want you to call me every day multiple times and every night..I love you rora ." "I love you too riz."  Arizona burst out laughing.  "Riz?? Like riz in grease??"  "I'm calling you riz..for now." She smiled. "Well I love it baby " And at that everyone said goodbye as they hung up.

               **********
        A few hours later the headboard was slamming the wall in rora and jayce  's room, as he pleasured his wife again. She loved it.she loved how vulnerable she felt. The things he did to her made her scream..
Her phone was ringing and she ignored it. She was too in the throes of it all to care who was calling her.
  A little bit later. She looked st her phone and it was of course Arizona. She answered. "Hey riz" Arizona giggled. "Hey baby , just checking in"  "What are you doing?"  "Reading my tarot cards " "mama don't you deny being a witch".."yes " she smiled knowing full well what aurora had just called her,but she knew rora didn't mean to.  "So did you lie?" "It was a white lie rora. I'm not one of those weird hexing have a familiar ..doing weird stuff ...witches. I happen to just have a few gifts..thats all..and you probably do too princess "
    "Whose my father..." Arizona dropped her cards...