publicity shot

Lilliana got a job and aurora stayed mostly with doris and her parents who were still living.  By time aurora was 5 she could have started school but even though Lilliana was going to start her school  Arizona just couldn't handle it she made them wait until Aurora was six. Aurora did finally reach that day. She wore a little dress and a side ponytail. Her grandma Doris made her take pictures by the front door and instinctively "rora" as she was called put her hand on her hip and turned to the side popping her knee out and smiling.  Doris looked at lilliana.. about a week later Arizona received a copy of that picture in the mail.  She gasped. The long brown hair and doe eyes . The way she posed for the camera. She was her mother in every way possible. Ari didn't know whether to cry or laugh.  She put the photo in her secret photo album and hid it in her cedar chest and covered it back up with her decorative lace shawl. She sighed so sad that she couldn't be there and happy that rora was happy and well. She still remembered her scent..her smooth skin. She mourned her and wished so badly sometimes that she didn't make the decision to choose fame. But she had...and there was no going back. But she knew ..there had to be a way..