love is

She squeezed the bedsheets next to her as she used her vibrator  to pleasure herself.  She always brought it just in case. She knew what she liked and she was sick of men right now.  Men be littled her.  And men caused her problems. Shed take care of her own needs. Suddenly a knock on the door.."dammit.." She sighed and threw the cock across the hotel room. It was 8:45am.."yesss" she yelled as she covered her lower body with the blanket. Her assistant let herself in with the duplicate key she was always given for emergencies.  "Boss,you have hair and makeup for the first time at 9:30 you have an interview at 1 lunch at 2,an interview at 3 dinner at 5 hair and makeup again at 6 you go onstage at 8 or whenever you're finished. So if you could meet me in the lobby when your hair and makeup is done I'll be waiting." Arizona rolled her eyes. "Sometimes I feel like you're my boss " lexxi laughed.  Then spotted the vibrator across the room on the floor. "I won't ask." She added.." good!" Arizona spat. "Can I please have coffee?" "Yes boss,I'll be right back!"

                       *******
           It was rehearsal day and rora woke up feeling like she was ready for it. Shed keep her news to herself. But she knew she had the blood of rock stars now. She had the confidence to be the musician she was. She got out of bed and showered ,straightened her hair put on her face ,her ripped jeans,a band tee shirt she was ready to nail her songs. 
                *****
          Roras phone rang. She hit accept. "Hey baby!" "Hey riz " "listen I just wanted to tell u have a good rehearsal tonight. " "well I hope you have a good show." She smiled.  And Ari was smiling too. "I wish I could hug you"  rora blurted out. "Aw baby, you have no idea how I have wanted to hug you for so many years,and kiss your cute cheeks." "Mom I'm not a baby." Rora caught herself.."I mean riz...." Arizona nodded. Suddenly rora was crying. "Rora..dont cry baby,I understand and you have to sing tonight,you'll get mucusy..you don't want to do that to your beautiful voice ."  "Its just I want to call you that so badly,  I have felt thay way about you for so long " "then call me that baby ..I feel I don't deserve the title,but you can call me mom." She smiled. "Its an honor to be called that by you ." Rora wiped her eyes and smiled. I have to go. Hope to hear from you after the show."  "Ok baby I love you have a good rehearsal." "I love you mama." She clicked to hang up. Ari was beside herself with joy.
                   *****
Jayce came home about 3:30 and kissed rora on the cheek. He took her to rehearsals whenever he could . They always had dinner before or after. It was over. Sometimes they went out afterwards and did something crazy. But tonight was different.  She tried to be a pro and zip through her rehearsal so she could wait on a video call..

                  *******
     Arizona was two states from rora she did her "nervous dance" backstage waiting for the time for her to walk on. Her ex right there waiting in the wings with her actually made her more nervous than usual. She wanted to blurt out "Hey kasey I talked to our daughter..." But how could she. He didn't even know rora existed. He smiled at her.  She pretended not to notice.  Her drummer went out and started the kick drum signaling the beginning of the show. They went through all the normal set some new songs and it was time. She stepped up to the mic  to break the cheers. "Tonight I wanna dedicate this next song to my little ocean girl whose not so little anymore." ...she sang it ,every word meant every little feeling. About how she chose to "dance across the world " and she was really wishing rora was there.
                 And in two nights, she would be. But she knew she couldn't be a mess onstage that night  she had to devise a plan...

                      ******
           About 11 :30 pm auroras phone went off.  She and jayce were of course in bed but jayce was sleep. She pulled the cover above her bra and answered. Turned on her little side lamp. And aimed the camera towards them. Ari giggled at the sight of her daughter in bed with a man almost topless and he was snoring and topless. "Goodnight my ocean girl " Ari whispered to her as to not wake jayce. "Goodnight mama." Ari smiled . "I love you baby  ...talk soon?" "Yes as always tomorrow ." Two more days Arizona thought to herself as they hung up....she had a plan...