The nights are long

After some days rora was still doing better . They took the tube out of her nose , and it was time to move her to a regular hospital room.  The doctors got her set up and she was eating. Jayce had to work until 5 and so did Lily and seth. It was. Noon and the doctors had moved rora and had brought her food. "Mama are you okay..?" She asked Arizona.  "No baby...im not..i almost lost you twice..it scares me.." "I'm ok now..are you angry at me??"  Just then there was a knock at the door and a man holding flowers.."kasey??"  Arizona was shocked to see him. "Hey arizona.."  he looked over at aurora .."hi..im kasey..,I hope that it's okay that I brought you flowers?" Aurora was speechless. "I guess I'm the man your mama was .." he blushed.."you helped make me.."  he leaned his head down,and looked back up at her.  "I'm not as cool as your mom but..i had to at least meet you" she nodded. Arizona had tears . "You didn't have to..I know you have children to attend to." "That's fair.." he nodded. "Either way..youre always going to be mine too..and I needed to see you. I hope you feel better soon. "I Am glad you all are alright ."  She rubbed her lips together just like he did . A nervous trait she had inherited. He nodded,patted her foot and walked out of the room.  Arizona got up and walked down the hallway where he was sitting trying to recover from his experience.  "she's like you ...you know.." he looked up trying to act like he wasn't wiping tears.."oh yeah?" "Yeah..delayed emotional reactions..you kinda stunned her..well..us"  "how's your family?" "They know arizona.." "you told them? And your ..wife?" "Yes arizona..she and I communicate.." "it was a close one..we almost lost her..." "listen a.z. I don't blame you for not telling.me..i mean the way things went was not conducive to having a family..I was an asshole.." "yeah..but see..shes a very forgiving child..well adult but she'll always be my child ." "Our child." He corrected her.." she nodded. "She s a fan you know.." "aren't we a little old to have fans her age?" "Yes well..shes a special girl." "She gets it.."  he nodded. "I'd expect nothing less with our genes.." she half smiled. "I'm sorry kace.." "like I said..Im an asshole." "I need to go back home.." Arizona went back to Auroras hospital room. She was trying to not be emotional. " You're uh..dad ..hes really happy he got to see you baby.." she smiled. "He's my favorite male musician."  Arizona laughed out loud. "Even if he doesn't  wear  guyliner?? "  rora laughed. "Does he make those weird guitar playing faces in bed?" RoRA!!!" Rora cracked up. "Only when he orgasms." "Ewwwwwww" aurora laughed.