social media

A couple months later. Doris had passed away due to complications with lung cancer.  Aurora was devastated and reading her posts from afar,  Arizona felt heartbroken for Rora She knew how close the two were for months she saw Rora change from the innocent posts she had been making to someone else. Arizona tried  to drown herself into another project.  Watching her child delve deep into someone she wasn't knowing it was getting worse and there was nothing she could do.
        Before she knew it ,she was being informed that aurora had been catfished on her instant messenger by someone acting as arizona..pretending to be with her ex boyfriend,pretending to make sexual advances toward rora which made Arizona physically sick to even hear about. Ari wanted to bang her head against a wall,in frustration and disgust. As the years went on and on ,aurora had gotten her ear pierced for a third time, a belly ring, moved out gotten a nosering, moved back in, became a shell of herself , tried to hang herself,cut her wrists, and hung out in cemeteries,she bleached her hair entirely and smoked cigarettes.  She even changed her first name to a nickname.  She wanted to die or be someone else. Arizona felt devastated all she wanted to do was rescue her. One day she was filming a project and had an idea. So she sent concert tickets to a  music festival to rora from an anonymous person.  She asked a friend from work to go with her who happened to be a boy. She had s crush on him so she invited another friend to go with them.
    When Arizona heard she went with a boy she was elated and giddy at the thought,she wanted pictures. As it turns out she avoided him the whole time from nerves. But got to see one of her favorite bands in the first row and met them. After that rora was addicted to music and festivals. She dove headlong into anything music she could get into.