why

Aurora was 5 months at this point and she was so tiny she only had a little bump in the front starting. But that bump was beautiful. She was in love with her child already. Jayce had left them this morning to go to a 2 day video game expo ,it was going to just be aurora and Arizona.  Ari was about to head to the store to get some snacks for their movie night tonight. "Would you like to go baby?" Ari asked rora?  "No mama I'm ok. I just want to wear my.pink sweatpants and tank top and hang out today. Ari smiled at her child  . Her pregnancy was making her run down so she was just lounging a lot. "Ok baby. I'll be back in a few minutes. " "Ok mama."  She propped her feet up . Ari left for the market. Rora turned on Dr. Phil. 5 minutes later she heard something in aris bedroom fall. She shook her head , "she probably left the window open and it was the wind "  she heard something again. So she got up and walked to Arizona's bedroom. A man stood in there holding a gun. She gasped and he grabbed her. He pushed her belly first onto the bed. "Please don't do this!!!" She begged "SHUT UP!!!" He directed.  "I will shoot you....you understand???"  Aurora nodded. "Besides I saw you watching us fuxk through the door the other night..you want me..." "no..." rora cried. He smacked the back of her head. "I SAID SHUT IT!!!!" He held her hands and tied  them with a robe  belt.  He pushed her pants and panties down. Rora cried.  He pulled himself through his undone pants and shoved inside of her. Inside she died. Tears ran down her face. "Ah yeahhh...mmm " the man moaned. "Tighter than,Arizona  " he pumped in and out , rora felt like she was being ripped inside.  The man smacked her ass . He violently kept going even though she was bleeding. Jerking her messy pony tail. He finally let go pulling out onto her backside.  "Ahhh..yeahhh" He moaned. As he wiped off with the robe on the bed. Cleaning the blood off himself. Aurora blacked out. The man tucked himself back in and straightened himself climbing back out the window.  Arizona came home and yelled for rora. Who was still blacked out in the bedroom . No answer. "She must be asleep ." Arizona thought to herself.  She put away the groceries and peeked into roras room. No rora..she became immediately concerned. "Aurora.???? Baby????" She walked quickly down the hall.  She looked into the bathroom the light was out..no Rora. "Baby????" She began to panic and walked to her room seeing rora lying in a puddle of blood her hands tied from behind. She called 911.  She shook rora , "baby please wake up..." Ari sobbed .  The police and an ambulance showed up , they were able to wake her up. They untied her hands. She pulled her sweatpants up even though she was bleeding. And questioned arizona. She told them how she had found her.  Ari called her assistant to explain what had happened and a policeman was going to be there but she needed  to come over and call someone to clean up the blood whole she went to the hospital and tried to get a Hold of jayce.