accomplishments

4 months later. They were living and loving it. The album was finished. Arizona was so proud of both of them. A tour was being arranged, jayce loved being a house husband/his wife's assistant.  From time to time Arizona could hear their lovemaking  from her wing of the home but, she could use headphones for a while,and she was just happy her daughter was alive and the marriage was making her happy.
                   ***   Before they knew it they were on tour and the audience was loving it. So many re books at the venues. So many CD sales and autograph sessions. Arizona was beside herself with joy just listening to people say how much they loved her kid.

                ********
               Arizona went to do sound check, rora and jayce were finally alone ,and they hadn't had much time  to make love lately.  So when the chance happened they took it. Auroras clothes were off as soon as Arizona walked off the bus jayce had her bent over a seat his hands on her breasts,slamming in and out . Aurora was in exstacy. Moaning squeezing his hand. When Arizona realized she forgot her famous  necklace she turned back around jayce released and moaned Arizona walked back in the bus. "Oh SHIT!!!" She said covering her eyes "really!?!?" Jayce pulled out covering himself making aurora come as he pulled out "FUCKKK" she screamed. Trying to cover herself at the same time "Oh my god..." Ari shouted. As she turned around and walked back off the bus.
          Jayce and aurora were deeply embarrassed. And Arizona decided to forget the necklace until Showtime. " "that's the last thing I needed to see today .." Arizona bitched to herself. 
                  ****
      The show went off perfectly. Arizona finally had her lucky necklace back on. She was trying to forget the scene in her head from earlier and they were making an appearance at a certain bar together. The tour was  almost over. And honestly they both needed a vacation.."baby are you tired?" "Soooooo tired mama  hahah  "are you tired of me?" "Hell no!! ". "You're my best friend!!" Arizona kissed her daughter's cheek.  "I'm so sorry you saw us today,I'm so embarrassed!!" She blushed. "Well ..its human nature..and this is rock n roll,you're married..hopefully you don't ever walk in on me.."  Ari giggled.  Rora gulped her daiquiri  ,suddenly she felt terribly sick,she ran to the bathroom and heaved. Arizona ran after her holding her hair back. " what's jayce doing tonight??" "He's at the hotel.." she heaved again ..ari wrinkled her nose at the sight.  "He's playing PlayStation online at home.." she said trying to catch her breathe.  "Mama thinks you're sick my girl,let's get you back to the hotel. Sometimes tour life isn't good if you're too tired.
              Lexxii drove them back to the hotel.  Jayce was playing games online . He was concerned to see her sick. " babe..lets get you into bed okay  she nodded . He gave her some tums and water..she immediately fell asleep.