heading home

The newly weds headed home and rora had sent Ari her address through another private message. Ari was elated she could send her a bag and a few other goodies.  In six hours they had made it to their home. A little apartment in a random ass little town. In a few days Jayce would have to return to his job and right now rora didn't have one so she would have to spend her days searching for one. Which she hated.

                 *****
         A few days later her bag and some jewelry from chanel had arrived.  She was so thrilled and sent Ari a message thanking her. Just receiving a "You are very welcome ,enjoy reply.  Ari was beginning to be afraid to message her too much. Afraid she'd scare her off and afraid she may make a mistake and reveal herself.

             ☆☆☆☆☆
        Arizona was back on tour and playing shows. She was back in her hotel room and suddenly her phone "binged. " it was a message from rora. "What could she be asking Me ?" She wondered but didn't care. She got a.message from her. "Hi:)" Ari was beaming !
   "Hello!"

Rora: thanks for my stuff
Ari: it was no problem glad you enjoyed.
Rora: are you busy.
Ari: no,not at all
Rora: I can't sleep,husband is asleep
Ari: oh, well ,I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Not busy at all
Rora: thanks..I usually write ,but I'm not feeling it
Ari: I understand,  I get that way too.
Rora:wait you write?????

Ari almost let the cat out of the bag. She put her hand over her mouth .

Ari: just in a journal
Rora: me too! You,know Arizona's journal entries online really helped me.
Ari,was so excited reading this straight from her..

Ari: that is so special
Rora: :)
She wanted to tell her, she wanted to so,badly.  Suddenly ,ari almost dropped her phone and grabbed it mid drop,unknowingly hitting "video call ."  Rora thought.."why,not?!" And hit accept and she saw arizona...fiddling with it trying to figure out how to turn the "picture" off..she yelled for Lexxii. Suddenly Arizona was looking at aurora.
"Arizona???" Aurora said stunned.  Arizona looked st the video of her daughter on messenger.  Tee shirt. No makeup ,messy bun.
Lexxii came in complaining about how she needed to stop hitting buttons..but it was too late..
" Well Hello.." Arizona said smiling at her ..not knowing what else to do.
"You're not chanel.." aurora said.
" No baby ..im not.."  Arizona said unable to deny it.
"What am I some kind of experiment ?"
"No baby,you're not " Arizona said crying
"What's going on?.."youre thee..arizona..im just me.."
Arizona giggled. "Well I'm just me too.."