Just one state away

Overnight she had boarded that midnight plane and traveled to the next destination which happened to be one state away from rora.  She was overjoyed so be so close. She looked at the  clock as she hit her alarm to turn it off 9am.. and so the knock at the door came.."yes lexxiii...just come innn..." lexxii strolled in with breakfast she had brought up from the lobby , she left the itinerary next to her boss on the bed.  "See you in the lobby after you're all coffee'd up and ready to go boss. "Alright.." Arizona replied.  Arizona buried her head into her pillow. Last night was enough to make her body ache. Her first two weeks on the road always was a killer. Thank God this was a short tour of about 12 cities.  She had work to do on some ideas she was stewing. 
                   **********
        Before she knew it,her makeup was on ,her hair was done ,and she was doing an interview. One of the ladies on this talk show was saying how she just flew in from her concert last night. "Yeah me too!" Arizona joked.  She giggled . "So who is your little ocean girl, it's one of my favorite songs. " the lady asked.  "Well that song is very special to me , it's about this girl,and I have known her since before she was even out of the womb and I just love her to pieces. "  she knew she couldn't just blurt it out. Arizona smiled. The show was on a slight delay in recording but by all means it was filmed live.  She knew aurora was most likely at home watching. And she was..just the mention of her song made her super excited. Jayce was off work today and laying next to rora in bed as she watched. "You're so sexy when you're excited about something babe " he kissed her neck. "My mom is on the tv honey, I'm trying to watch it she giggled. "Ok well be back and she's going to sing!!!" The lady on tv said. 
       Jayce turned the tv off. He slid the strap of auroras tank top down. She laughed and took it off. He immediately sucked her nipple flicking it with his tongue. She threw her head back .  "Mmmmm"  he switched breasts. She reached down rubbing through his shorts. He lay down to give her better access. She lay on her belly ontop of him pulling him out and licking around the tip of him as he slid his tongue against her clit. She moaned. They pleasured each other until he pulled on her leg to signal he needed to be inside her. She sat on him slowly he bucked his hips harshly. "Yesss" she moaned.  "Oh babe. Oh .."  He moaned . He rolled ontop of her pushing her legs up high as she could being them putting them on his shoulders.  She held onto the sheets as he moved in and out fast as he could. "God jayceeeee...ohhh" she practically screamed . He kept on and on and then stopped telling her to get on her hands and knees. She obeyed him. He smacked her ass. "You've been a bad girl." He said as he smacked her ass again. "Shit " she moaned.he rammed into her using her hips to move her. Fast as he could go she tried to reciprocate meeting his thrusts they were sweaty and so close.  "Fvck!!!" She screamed as she tightened around him and he immediately released groaning and pumping her everytime. Her legs shook and gave out and he held her. "Oh jayceee" he kissed her hard. Still trying to catch his breathe. I need a shower jayce laughed . "Alright my love I'll take mine after you." She laughed. She smacked his ass when he sat up. She giggled. "I love you sexy." "I love you babe."  Auroras phone went off. "That's my cue to shower he said walking the rest of the way to the bathroom and shutting the door. She pulled her blanket up to hide her nakedness. Pushing her sweaty hair to the side and answered it. "Hey mama!" "Well hey baby!" She beamed and then noticed her daughter's appearance she wrinkled her nose. "Dear God please tell me you weren't doing what I think you were while watching my interview." Aurora gave her a sarcastic look she immediately recognized as she made the same expression.  Arizona laughed. "What?" Aurora asked sarcastically.  "It must have been good if you're all sweaty." Arizona joked. "Mama I will hang up this phone right now!"  Ari cracked up. "Oh I'm kidding you're a married woman..youre supposed to!" "Anyways..what I really called to ask was.."are you coming to the show in 2 days??" "No..im so sorry, we couldn't afford.it" "I understand baby." She said. "Maybe we can do lunch here at my hotel?" "They have a wonderful restaurant " "I'll have lex send you a text later sugar " "Ok mama listen..i have to get a shower. " Arizona giggled. " Rora blushed. "Have a good show tonight,I loved the interview!" Arizona beamed. " "Alright baby , talk to you after the show maybe ." "Ok!"
       Arizona had amazing plans and she couldn't wait to surprise her daughter.  Until then she had a show to prepare for and her fans to see. She was feeling like her old self.