mr. And mrs.

He pulled up her skirt as she propped her boot up on a chair he pushed inside her. She smiled wickedly at him. "God yes " he moaned he pumped in and out repeatedly and was so close in so little time.. "ah yes , mmm " Arizona was letting him do this to numb her pain. He let go as she dug her nails into his skin. " I can't believe this.." he exclaimed. "Believe it darling " she said to her cd mixer. As she adjusted her clothing. He was some years younger and had a crush on her. He kept saying how pretty she was and in her state she was just numb, so she let him f*ck her. " you're incredible." He smiled at her. She giggled. Inside she was dying. She was missing her daughter's wedding.
***
She walked down the aisle crying after throwing up from nerves all day. She smiled at the man down the aisle. And her nerves suddenly started to dissipate. He wiped a tear from his eye. An empty spot with no one in it in the front row as requested by Aurora. The spot where Doris would have sat. She couldn't look at anyone but her fiance holding his hands made her feel like all the world was perfect in that moment. In just 30 minutes they were pronounced husband and wife. They both beamed and she looked at him knowing it was perfect .
****
She threw up into the toilet multiple times while getting ready. It hasn't been nerves..she was actually sick with the stomach virus. They had planned to go to a music festival as any artist would do on the first day of their honeymoon. "We don't have to go.." her groom said. "Oh hell no were going.."she said as she drank pepto from the bottle. Still wearing the tiara from their wedding she put on her black tee shirt that said bride and her now husband put on his black groom shirt. She applied makeup and put on shorts.

******
Arizona sobbed looking at her Facebook pictures. And auroras changed last name. Her daughter was someone's wife now. She was all grown. Ari wasn't even anyone's wife. She gave up a husband and babies to have music . There her child was raised by someone else, having a husband and she was a musician. Not quite a rockstar but ,a musician. Ari took a toke off her bowl. At least the weed would numb her pain.
*****
Rora and jayce rocked out at the festival between trips.to get water and rora running to the restroom. Jayce kept making sure she didn't want to go home. A few minutes later as rora was falling in love with a certain. New band her mouth turned to sand. She knew it wasn't good. She felt as if she were going to faint. Jayce immediately got her to the car. Drove them through a drive through to get her a large water. This whole honeymoon thing wasn't starting as planned. They were both exhausted and rora was sick. They were sleeping and packing suitcases. She thought honeymoons were supposed to be all sex and romance. So far it was exhaustion and throwing up.
She posted pictures from the festival on her Facebook that evening.
*******
Ari and her assistant looked at her photos laughing. "Only your daughter would spend the first day of her honeymoon still wearing a crown on her head and going to see bands." Ari laughed harder. "Oh she is all me isn't she?"