after the festival

A few days after the festival rora started to feel better. They loaded up the car and headed to Gatlinburg.  The honeymoon place of most people. They counted all their thousands of dollars they received after the wedding. And one was from a no name or address. Totaling 5 thousand dollars. They screamed from excitement. After 5 and a half hours they reached their destination.  A 5 star hotel with a heart shaped Jacuzzi, a king sized bed, big screen tv with cable, they were in heaven . Jayce grabbed rora by the waist kissing her passionately. "My wife " he smiled. As they made their way to the bed.  Slowly undressing. He went to put on a condom.."baby ..were married..do I need to?" She giggled. "Well..its birth control.." ."but I want to feel my wife.."  she giggled again grabbing him moving her hand up and down. He layed back to enjoy the feeling. She straddled him and slowly sat down. He gasped.  They made passionate love for the first time as a married couple.  "That felt warm" she giggled again. He loved her giggle.  " I love you." She said . "I love you baby." She posted a pic of their hot tub with it filled up with bubbles wine glasses next to the faucet. 

            **************
                "My child is having sex "...she palmed her forehead dramatically. "That's what married people do .." aris  assistant reminded her.  "She is naked with some Man. " ari said in disbelief..."yes well..you have to be naked for that to happen" her assistant said matter of factly. "Is this really happening?" "Did you send aurora money?" ..."hey there was no name or return address "  her assistant shook her head.  "You better be careful Arizona..shes going to find out .." ..:how...what ..her idol..ends up her mom???" "Palease..no one ever thinks that shit happens..so no she won't..shes too much of a realist." Arizona laughed. "You all have been in the same place at the same time singing the same songs numerous times..she fell in love with your voice and has no idea you're related..she gets told she looks like you.." "she loves it " Arizona said and she took another toke off her bowl. "I'm sure that's true " her assistant said.."just be careful..you don't want to hurt her do you?" "No..and I love her which is why I do what i can and have to stay in the shadows..okay!" She snapped..her assistant held her hands up in surrender and walked off..
            *****
       Aurora screamed in pleasure as they made love for the 5th time that day in their suite. The bed pounding the wall. Earlier that day the Jacuzzi made the fire alarm in the wall go off and jayce threw it off the hotel balcony..rora thought it was hilarious.  But here she was so vulnerable and enjoying every single second. She loved her husband so much. She fell asleep from exhaustion from so much lovemaking.  Jayce layed with her in his arms watching tv,wondering how he got so lucky..