Chapter 15

last warning. dont judge me on the following sexual scenes. dont like them dont read them. also, pls dont judge my spelling an grammar not to hard, i'm not english remember. okay love you

Laura's POV

As Cayl and Anne say goodbye to the boys we enter Karma. I smile when I see that Kevin was already waiting for me. He grabs my hand and leads me to the dancefloor. I immediately get shivers, like the old times. Boys still make me nervous both excited at the same time. I love being around them and I love to play with them.

I'm dancing with Kevin, well sort of dancing. More like making out, until someone taps me on the back. I wish I never had turned around.

"Oh my god."

"Hey.."

"God.."

Oh no.

"Um, Kevin can you please give me a second?" I ask him, giving him my most beautiful smile. He nods and lets me alone with Theo.

"Why?" I ask.

"How?" he replies.

"I can't believe it."

"Me too."

The only thing I can do is stare at this beautiful guy in the front of me. He is here. I am here.

No! Laura don't think like that, I tell myself.

"Who was that guy?" he asks

"Seriously Theo, after leaving me, and telling me we were done, this is the first thing you ask?!"

"Yes, because you seem actually happy with him."

I'm not. I just like to be around boys.

"I am. Yes I am happy." I'm not.

"Good. Oh, how rude. Let me introduce you to my date, Shailene this is Laura, an old friend. Laura, Shailene."

The rumors were true. What Stephen said was true. Slowly the pieces of the puzzle collect and I know he was with her ever since we met.

"Nice to meet you, Laura." Shailene says and I nod. I'm not okay.

"Laura, is everything okay?" Kevin ask, coming behind me. Hugging me from behind.

It makes my heart flutter a bit. Also, the look on Theo's face is priceless and it's enough for me to leave him standing like that. Hell he is jealous.

-

I have seriously no idea how late it is when I sit outside of karma, next to some bushes. I have drank way to much alcohol and I feel amazing.

"Guysssssssssss diiddd I evuuurr told you i loveeeeee you loaaads?" I blur and then burst out in laughter.

Cayley and Anne are sitting next to me, having the same trouble as I am. Which is standing up. We just can't. We drank too much. I love it.

Suddenly, something, better said someone, pulls me of the ground and I have troubles to keep standing.

Anne and Cayl are standing too, and when I look around Theo, Shailene and some strange guy helped us on our feet.

"aawwwwwww Theo. That's sweeeet of you!" I blur, laughing.

Shailene is holding Anne while Cayley is with the strange guy.

They are walking in the front of us and I heard them saying we are in the same hotel.

"Laura, why are you so drunk?"