100 | tyler

ight so this smut is ass,
so in advance i am sorry lolololol.

🌧🍃🌧
T

it should've been already known.
i wasn't going to be able to take my hands off you after snatching you away from the altar.

and now here you are,
hands protectively against your bare chest as my own slyly unravel the dress from your waist. i paused, your cheeks crimson and lips invitingly glossy— how could i resist kissing such a sight?

teeth nibble at your bottom lip while hands tug down the rest of your clothing and you're whimpering the sweetest of sounds when we haven't gotten far yet. my heart will explode if you keep it up.

your hips are adorned by lace white, and before i could even ask permission you were already nodding so desperately, a breathy "please," and lip bite. i love when you need me.

discarded with the pile of clothes, here you lay before me, flushed at the cheeks to the thighs i could never get tired of painting purple and red. perhaps you were embarrassed at my gaze because those needy hands tug at my tie, and start to unbutton my shirt when the tie wouldn't loosen.

the buckle of the belt hits the ground and then follows tight dress pants, and later my shirt.

you're begging for something. the pure want and trust in your eyes as i position properly enough to make you comfortable is enough to bring warmth to this usual icy heart.

it's slow. the dim light shines on that diamond wedding ring and the swelling in my chest increases by ten folds, pushing out the water works. i couldn't take my eyes off that band, tears blurring the very beauty of you.

i didn't notice how they escaped and how the very delicate touch of your fingertips washed them away with the most adoring swipe.
you make me feel so much.

the laugh crosses with a whimper while you create the most sparkling river. it runs down your cheeks, stopping by your mouth. i need to stop myself from losing it, so i indulge in the sweetness of your lips.

your moans encourage hips to go faster until it's unspokenly decided that slowness is more tender. the vulnerability in your eyes does something to me words cannot. i know you're in love by the way your nails generously graze my back, my name on the tip of your tongue spilling infatuation into my heart.

i know i'm in love by the way i press harsh fingers into your thighs and hips, attempts of letting the world know you are mine and mine only.

"
faster faster faster.
god harder, ty.
plah-please. please.
love me.
"
i oblige to your every need.
my princess only deserves to be spoiled.

you're getting close.
thighs begin to tremble.

"
o-oh.
i— ty i'm gonna-
"

there's tears falling down,
whether from me or you i'm not sure anymore.

i'm getting close.
hips begin to stutter.

"
go ahead, love.
c'mon—
"

you cry out with tightness around my heat,
pulling at my own string and knotting it.

we're coming undone
and i love you lingers on burning red lips.
my own trailing down your purple littered neck down to pink shoulders.

you whimper the softest of sounds
comforting my grunt.

there's tears falling down.
my heart cannot keep up with all these emotions you bring out of me.
"god, i've never been so in love."

you wipe them away.
"me neither."
then you shine a gorgeous smile once more,
"thank you."

. . .

little love you're sleeping right beside me.
arms loose around my waist as you
breathed the smallest of breaths
against my neck.

the previous night i was decorating
your neck with pretty red hues
as you spoke of how safe i made you feel...
how safe you made me feel.
you came along with this beautiful
sunflower smile. hands made to fix
the broken of which i once was.
you managed effortlessly.
now my fingertips are dragging along
your spine, all the stress seeping out of you.

i knew from the first moment my
criminal eyes landed on you i wanted
to commit more shameful acts,
and that alone should've put me on
deaths row but you showed mercy
and saved me from it;
holding my soul with love that
burns in all the right ways.

love.
love.
love.
it burns.

and years from now i'll tell our
future children that the
fire of which we lit all started with
pepper spray.

🌧🍃🌧

thank you for reading,
PEPPER SPRAY
03/14/18

how does an epilogue sound?