Chapter 3

I woke up to Bear licking my face. "Morning Bear." I whispered. I looked over at my snoozing brother. Yes, me and my 15 almost 16 year old brother still share a room. My mom has been hesitant about parting with her office. His side of the room is grey while mine is a light shade of blue. I got out of bed and walked to my dresser. I opened the drawer and grabbed my air horn. I quietly tiptoed over to his side of the room and pressed the button. HOOOOONNNKKKK!!! He screamed at the top of his lungs and fell out of bed. I ran to my bathroom and locked the door laughing my butt off. "I swear Autumn you're gonna get it when you get out of that bathroom." He said. "I'd like to see you try." I said back. I decided I might as well get ready. I showered but realized my clothes were still in my room. "Gavin?" I didn't hear an answer so I wrapped myself in a towel, put my ear against the wall and listened. I heard the bathroom shower in the hallway running so I quickly walked out grabbed my clothes and walked back in. "Phew." I got dressed, did my hair, brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. Good thing Gavin wasn't out yet. I grabbed an apple and and went on my phone. Zaye had texted.

The Red Head
Hey, I heard what happened yesterday!! You're so lucky!!

Me
Yeah, getting harassed by someone two years ahead of me is so lucky...

The Red Head
No! I was talking about Max and Harvey Doi!!!!!

Me
Ohh. That. They've probably forget about it by now.

The Red Head
I doubt it. See you at school!

Me
K bye...

Yeah, they've probably forgot about it by now. It hurts to know it's that way but it's reality. They're famous. They have a million other things to worry about.

I walked to school by myself as always. Gavin always walks with his lacrosse buddies. I walked inside and headed to my locker. Zaye was there waiting for me. "Hey hey hey!" She said all cheery. "How are you so happy on a Friday morning?" I asked. "Because it's Friday." She said in a duh tone "And I'm having a party tomorrow and inviting everyone in our year!" She said jumping up and down. "Max and Harvey will be there..." I've never been to a party before. I don't even have anything to wear. "I dunno Zaye, I probably don't even have anything to wear." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy. "Then we'll go shopping. End of discussion." She said and walked off. Wow. I guess I'm going to a party. I noticed the crowded hallways parting and that could only mean one thing. Max and Harvey. I looked and seen them walking through. Max was flashing his smile and winking at every girl he passed. Harvey was high fiving​ a fist bumping all his friends. And like I guessed, they didn't even look my way.

The day dragged on. I managed not to get a detention in Ms. Bersinsky's class. Which was a plus. I walked to the cafeteria and grabbed my food. I couldn't help but glance at the popular table. None of them were paying attention to me. I walked over to my table and seen that Zaye had already sat down. "Hey Zaye." I said as I sat down. "Hey, so today after school were gonna go to the mall, run into Forever 21 and pick you out something cute to wear." "Ok, sounds good." I said. We had a conversation about something dumb and a few minutes before lunch was over Harvey got up to throw his trash away. He passed my table but didn't even look in my direction. Which hurt. The bell rung and the cafeteria emptied. I couldn't believe I was stupid enough to actually think I had made friends with the twins.

The day ended and I met Zaye outside. "You ready?" She asked. "Yeah." I took one more glance at Max and Harvey who were laughing with their friends. Just let it go for crying out loud! I thought. "Are you coming?" I heard Zaye say. I seen how far ahead she was. I ran and caught up with her and we walked to the Mall.

*That Night*

I'm actually kinda excited for Zaye's party tomorrow. I mean it's better than sitting at home by myself all night. I heard my mom and her boyfriend walk through the door. Laughing and talking like they always are. Ever since my mom started dating him she's barely payed any attention to me or Gavin. I don't like mom's boyfriend for several reasons. He's dirty, he drinks, he smokes, he's not respectful, he has no manners, he doesn't like me or Gavin, he's kicked Bear when he thought no one was looking, and, I'd rather not say what he's done to me. I got up and locked the bedroom door. "Thanks." Gavin said. I nodded and picked Bear up and put him in my bed. It was already passed midnight and I had places to be tomorrow so I laid down, closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

Hello all you amazing people!!! So, my friend and I (Megans24s) have noticed that Max has looked kinda down lately... And we're just wondering if anything's wrong. If anyone has any info please let me know. I don't know what I'd do without those two. So anyway.... Hope you like this chapter!!! Love all of you!! Have an amazing day!!

See ya next time! Gotta Blast!
-Annalee

See ya next time! Gotta Blast!-Annalee