Chapter 20

I eventually fell asleep in Harvey's arms. Hey, don't judge. He's comfortable. I guess a few hours later I woke up. Alone. I sat up and looked around. Max was asleep in his bed, but where was Harvey? Well, might as well get some food. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. It was dark so I turned the light on. I jumped when I seen Harvey eating ice cream.

"Hey." He said laughing.

"Hi." I sat down next to him.

"What time is it?" I asked. He pressed the home button on his phone and the screen lit up.
3:27am.

"We've been sleeping for a while." He said.

"Yeah, you're extremely comfortable." I said smiling at him.

"Awe thanks babe." He said and pecked my cheek when he got up to put his bowl in the sink.

Then my phone went off. It was a news notification.

"Hey Harvey?"

"Yeah?"

"Read this." I told him and he came over.

"Lacey Matten, 14 year old girl was murdered in her sleep."

His eyes widened.

"She's in our year, at our school." I said.

"We had maths together." He said and his eyes saddened.

I mean yeah, it was sad, but I didn't know her, she never wanted to talk to me. But Harvey always told he him and her used to be good friends, so, I'll be there for him.

"Wanna go back to bed?" Harvey asked me.

"Yeah."

He grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs and climbed into bed again. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. I buried my head on his chest.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed my head.

"I love you more."

"That's not possible."

"Anything is possible." I said and closed my eyes, before I knew it, I was asleep.

*Next Day*

I woke up and wiggled out of Harvey's grasp. It wouldn't have happened so easily if he was awake. I walked out of the twins room and into mine. As I walked in my phone went off again and it was another news notification.

"Sydney Lunsford, stabbed in her bathroom. Dead at the scene."

Ok, this one tugged at the heart strings a bit because me and her weren't close enough to be friends, but we did talk in a few times. But that's not the point, this is the second murder in a day. And it's been two girls that are in my year and go to my school. That's a little suspicious.

Ayyeee!!! I'm digging this mystery vibe. So, I sorta ran out of ideas (don't hate me)  and this came to mind. I'm sorry if you're not into this kind of thing but I really enjoy writing mystery books. And one thing too.... Thank you all who have been commenting! You have no idea how happy it makes me to know you all are enjoying it! I love all of my uniturtles!! Yes, that is what I'm calling you. I mean, who doesn't like mythical turtles with a unicorn horn? Have a great day!

PS. I start school Thursday. Pray for me.

-Annalee