Chapter 10

Previously

"Well the thing is, I like you Autumn, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Max..."

Right now

"Max... I'd love to be your girlfriend." I said through a fake smile. He smiled and pulled me into a hug. Of course I hugged back. Okay, I know you're gonna hate me, but I'm not going to hurt Max's feelings. And yeah, I really like Harvey, but he'd never like me back, and maybe someday I'll have strong feelings for Max.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Max asked.

"Sure!" I said. And we walked downstairs and started watching 'Guardians if the Galaxy'. Max had his arm around my shoulders and I laid my head on his shoulder. Then Harvey walked in. His mouth dropped open but he quickly closed it.

"What's going on in here?" He asked calmly.

"Me and Autumn are dating, isn't it great?" Max said.

"Yeah, so great." He said and walked away.

Well that was strange. Me and Max finished the movie. I wanted to talk to Harvey. I looked around the house but couldn't find him. When I had searched everywhere I went to the dock. I found him there. I walked and sat down next to him.

"Hi Harvey."

"Hey."

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What does it look like?!" He snapped.

"Oh, ok."

We just sat in silence for a minute before he just got up and left. Cold Harvey Mills. That's just Cold.