Chapter 14

Autumn Pov

I opened my eyes to see a doctor standing over me.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

But no answer. He just shook his head.

"Excuse me? Hello?" I said moving my hand in front of his face.

But still no answer.

Then the Mills walked in. I could tell Max and Harvey had been crying. Why did Harvey care though? He's the one who made me do this. Then I heard something that shook me.

"There's a very slim chance she'll make it, we can either pull the plug on her life support or we can leave her for a few more hours. It's your choice." He explained to Sara.

"Well, I believe we shouldn't let her suffer anymore. Boys, would you like to have a few minutes alone before we do this?"

"Yeah, I'll go first." Max said and everyone else walked out.

This couldn't be happening, why did I let Harvey get the best of me? Why did I do this to myself? I can't die!

"Autumn, you are the nicest, most mysterious girl I have ever met. I still haven't figured you out. I'm sorry you felt like you had to do this to yourself, just know, I love you Autumn. I hope we'll see each other again someday." He said. I want to cry. I should have never did this to myself.

Max left crying and Harvey entered, great, wonder what he has to say.

"Autumn, if you can hear me, I just want to tell you I'm sorry, for everything. I guess the best time I'd now to tell you how I really feel."

How he really feels?

"Truth is Autumn, I like you. A lot. I died inside when you and Max started dating. I don't know why I was so mean to you. When I said you were nothing, that wasn't true. You're everything to me." He said finishing off his statement. He stood up and kissed my forehead.

No way, he likes me back!! I need to wake up.

"Harvey!"

"Harvey, wait! I like you too!"

"Harvey please don't leave." I said starting to cry. But then, the doctor walked in.

"Okay son, it's time." He said. He walked over to the beeping machine next to me and bent down to pull the wire.