Chapter 19

I walk inside and start looking for Harvey.

"He's upstairs." Max says apperently reading my mind. Me and him haven't really talked since we broke up. I mean we still get along, it's just not like It used to be.

"Thanks." I say.

I walk upstairs to his room and there he is sitting on his bed on his phone.

"Hey Harvs." I say getting his attention

"Heyyyy." He says holding out the 'y' in hey.

I lay down on the bed next to him.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask.

"Movie?"

"I'm down." He runs downstairs I'm guessing to get a laptop and comes back. He lays back down next to me and chooses a movie. I don't know what he picks until it starts.

"Really Harvey?! The conjuring?!" I say and gently punch him in the arm.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." He says playfully.

It was horrifying. A jump scare comes and I hide my face in Harvey's chest.

"Harvey turn it off!" I say.

"Why? You're cute when you're scared."

"Please Harvey?!"

"Ok fine." He says and closed the laptop. He wraps his arms around me and I feel a lot better.

"What did Zaye need?" He asked.

Should I tell him? I mean, I can trust him.

"Well, she told me she was bi." I say scooting closer to him.

"But you can't tell anyone, her parents are major homophobes and if they find out they'll kick her out." I explain.

"Okay, I promise." He says.

We snuggle for a little while longer before I have to use the bathroom.

I try to get out of his grasp but fail.

"Harvey!" I whine.

"You're not going anywhere." He says and kisses my nose.

"I have to pee." I say and he let's go.

"I'll be right back." I say and run to the bathroom and do my business. Then I come back and see Harvey isn't there. I look around the room.

"Harvey, where'd you go bro, scaring me isn't the best idea, you might get kicked some-"

"AAHHHHHH!!!!" I heard, adrenaline ran through my vanes as I kicked whoever it was where, no one, wants to be kicked.

I see Harvey drop to the ground.

"Oh my gosh Harvey I'm so sorry!" I say.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked.

"Cause you scared me." I said and pulled him into a hug.

"That hurt." He whined.

"Well, I warned you." I told him. We stood up and got back into the bed and cuddled some more.