Chapter 13

Harvey Pov

God, now I feel bad. The thing is though, it kills me to see them together, and they always are. I still really like Autumn, probably more than ever, but she's dating Max now and they're happy. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. It was a text from Max saying I needed to get home right now and it was an emergency. Wonder what it is. I took my time on the walk home. When I neared my house I seen an ambulance. Then Max came charging at me.

"What did you say to her?!" He yelled.

"Woah Max, calm down, what Happened?"

"She tried to commit suicide you jerk!"

What?! Suicide? No, oh my God.

"What?! where is she!?"

"Oh like you care, she ran in baling her eyes out when she came in and she ran to her room and locked the door!"

I seen them push her out on a stretcher. I broke out of Max's tight grip and ran over to her.

"Please step away." One of the medics told me.

"Will she be okay?" I asked.

"We're not sure, but there's not a big chance, she lost a lot of blood." He explained.

No, no, no. My legs became jelly and I fell onto the ground. I did this to her. I said she was nothing. But that wasn't true, she was everything. I don't know why I was so mean, but I regret everything now.

"Boys! Come on!" I heard my mum yell.

"Come on Harvey." Max said getting me to my feet. His hair was ruffled and his eyes are bloodshot. We all got in the car and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

We arrived and we ran inside. I seen the doctors take her into surgery.

*After a few hours*

I was on musical.ly when I heard someone clear their throat. We all stood up.

"I'm sorry to inform you all, but Autumn is in a coma."

Dun Dun Dunnnn! Hahaha, it's 4:27am in South Carolina right now and I can't go back to sleep so I said heck with it I'm going to write some chapters. Hope you like it!

-Annalee

Don't wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.