Chapter 30 (Face Reveal)

I didn't know how to respond. Was this really worth going back to? He'd caused me so much pain in the long run that maybe going to it again wasn't worth it at all. But then again, he made me feel like the most special and amazing girl in the world. Like the only one that ever mattered to him. I make a rash decision. I get out of my bed and make my way to the hallway. If Harvey can send me a text he still has to be awake. I slowly walk to the twins door. I hesitate knocking. Was I making the right decision? Who cares. I knock, it took a second, but Harvey opens the door and walks out quickly.

"Max is sleeping, can we go to your room to talk?"

"Of course."

We walk the four feet to my bedroom and close the door behind us.

"So..." I say. I should have thought this out a little better than I actually did.

"Autumn, I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot. I'm an idiot for breaking up with you, I'm an idiot for kissing another girl just so I could try to get my mind of off you." He rubs his face and I realize something. He's crying. The strong Harvey Mills that I know never cries. He sits down on my bed and I sit next to him.

"Harvey, I've been hurt a ton of times. Losing you hurt the most out of any of them. And I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm sorry for texting that boy and calling him cute. I didn't know what got into me."

He looks at me with those hazel eyes of his, filled with more sadness than I've ever seen in them.

"Take me back Autumn. I need you back." He whispers.

I think for a second. I need time. I just need awhile just to collect my thoughts, get my anxiety under control again.

"I can't. I can't. I'm sorry. I need time, not a lot. Just time. I forgive you Harvey. But we need to be friends for right now.

He gets sad all over again. Even more than before.

"I understand. I'll wait, you're the only one I want. The only one I'll ever want."

And with that, he gets up and walks out of the door.

HI GUYS!!!!!! Geez it's been a while hasn't it? Well, as you may have seen from the title of this chapter, I think a face reveal is well overdue. I've never been comfortable with myself enough to take pictures honestly. I know that sounds stupid. But I felt if I had the perfect one I'd be able to show you guys.

Obviously I'm the female in the picture

Obviously I'm the female in the picture. But there's one with my wonderful boy. But anyways guys.... there's my face. I understand I'm not the prettiest thing in the world but I hope you're satisfied. 😂

I hope you beautifuls enjoyed the chapter. There'll be more soon. Talk to you guys then. OH, and if you want more of me, go follow my VSCO and Insta.

VSCO - aleejp2003
Insta - lee_92403

Have a wonderful day my smexy uniturtles.