Chapter 26

I'm currently in my room, absolutely pissed at Harvey, and holding an ice pack to my freakin face. It seems like life has punched me in my face. I hear my phone buzz across the room. 

"UGH!" I yell.

I get off my comfortable bed and get my phone. It was a text.

Unknown

Hey, it's Tyler

Oh him. Well, i'm bored, so might as well.

Me

O hi.

Tyler

How's your face feeling?

Me

Great.

Tyler

Sarcasm?

Me

Nah dip.

Tyler

You're cute.

I don't have time to respond before Harvey comes barging in my room.

He see's me smiling at my phone and snatches it.

"What the crap Harvey?!" I scream.

"Tyler?" He asks.

"It's none of your freakin buissness." I say trying to get my phone back.

"I don't want you talking to him." He says.

"Harvey, you're not gonna control who i'm gonna talk to." I snarl.

"I'm not controlling you, I just don't want you talking to him." 

"Are you jealous or something?!"

No answer.

"You are?"

Still nothing.

"You know what?! We're done. You can have Tyler." He growls. And my stomach drops.

"Harvey..." I start.

"No. Just leave me alone." He says. I feel like we're back to when he said I was nothing. He walks out slamming my door. I look down at my scarred over cut from summer.

"You're not getting the best of me this time Harvey Mills." I whisper under my breath.

Hmm. Well guys, uhhh, urrmmm, I don't know what to say. Except that Lauren, the girl that wants to fight me is a female dog. If you know what I mean *wink wink* She called me ugly and junk today but I let it go in one ear and out the other. But enough of my drama. How's your day going? Love you my smexy uniturtles!!!

oof. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!