Chapter 7

So I just told Harvey my whole life story up to this point, and I might've slipped that I'm depressed. No one knows that besides me and my mom. Well, I guess just me now. Now he wants to grab Starbucks. Weird. This kid confuses me. We walked into Starbucks and went to the counter to order. Funny thing was, when the barista asked for his name, he answered Sparticus. I gave them my name and we went to sit down. "What was that?" I asked. "What?" "You didn't give them your real name, why?" "Just play along, if you've ever payed attention in history, then you'll know what I'm getting at." He said. I tried putting the peices together when the barista called Sparticus. Harvey jumped up and yelled, "I am Sparticus!" He winked at me and it all made sense. I instantly jumped up and yelled, "No I am Sparticus!" Then we got into a big argument about who was Sparticus before we eventually got kicked out.

We exited laughing our butts off. "Now wasn't that fun." He asked still laughing. "Yeah, it was." I said. "I was hoping it'd make you feel better. No way was I gonna let you mope around all day feeling sorry for yourself." He said. It really did make me feel better, I haven't laughed like that since before my dad died. "Thanks Harvey." "No problem." We both blushed and walked home.

We walked in the door and seen Max looking kind of flustered. "What's wrong bro?" Harvey asked. "Teagan just broke up with me." He muttered. Me and Harvey sat down next to him. Me on the right, Harvey on the left. "I'm sorry Max." I said. "Don't be, I've been wanting to dump her for ages, she's so stuck up." He said before he started smiling. "Well then, I'm happy for you?" Harvey said it more being a question than a statement. He stood up, stretched and walked to the kitchen. "Hmm." I muttered. Then Tilly came and jumped into my lap. "Hey Tills!" I said giving her a big hug. "Hi Autumn." She said quite giggly. Tilly makes everything better. "Is Harvey your... Boyfriend?" She whispered. I looked at Harvey who blushed, which made me blush, and him blush again, and so on, until I eventually told Tilly "No Harvey is not my boyfriend. Just a very good friend." I said looking over at him and smiling. He blushed again. "Ok, Tilly, you're done causing trouble." He said picking her up and putting her on the floor. She ran off somewhere to play. "Thanks for everything today Harvey." I told him. "It's not over yet..." He snickered. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Come on." He said and we walked out the door.