Chapter 20

Hana's POV

And here we are.. walking out of Luhan's car towards Sehun's house. I've been living in this house for years yet I'm feeling as if it's my first visit.

"Lu, I don't know if I can do it." I faced Luhan.

"You'll be fine.." I saw Luhan looked at the slim glass window near the door. I looked at the back and my eyes starts to widened. Xiumin, who's with Kris, saw us. My heart starts to beat faster than usual, especially when they. opened. the. door.

"Oh.. annyeonghaseyo~" the two bowed as we greet each other. Luhan went in first and I followed him. The two started scanning me from head to toe.

The rest of them are in the living room, watching a movie. I missed our nights like these.. well, me and Yumi are in my room while the boys are downstairs, we always joined them right after, technically the last people-who are still awake-to turn off the TV. Somehow we got their attention the moment Xiumin and Kris greeted us.

I saw everybody was there. The boys, I was shocked to see Yumi with them--when did she started hanging out with the others?

But besides that, I finally saw the guy I wanted to see. He looks fine. I can't see any sign of his injuries anymore, it's like he's back to normal..

..yet his face-- he looks like he was shocked and annoyed by my presence. I know he can't remember my old face but pretty sure Sehun never gave this impression when talking to me.

Luhan spoke. "Guys, this is.. Luna. She's Hana's sister." I bowed down as I greeted them. "Annyeonghaseyo~"

I stood up straight only to see 11 people staring at me with 'I'm so confused' written on their face..

..except for Sehun. He doesn't seem to be interested in meeting me nor the presence of my existence.

I know Sehun. I know this look.

"Sister? Hana doesn't mention anything about having a sister." Kai spoke. As creepy as this sounds, but I missed hearing these guys' voices.

Looks like Luhan will do all the talking for me. He spoke before I did. "She was born in America, she grew up with Hana's other relatives."

I don't think these guys were satisfied with Luhan's explanation. "Then why is she here now? She's supposed to still be in school." Chen stated.

"I'm homeschooled." I tried my best to act innocent.

"Where are you parents? Little girl.." Baekhyun emphasized. Wait. Are these guys doubting me? Like Luhan just found me wandering around the city and thought 'Hey, she can testify as Hana's sister and the others have no choice but to go along' blah blah blah.. Pfft! I just wish they'll realize eventually that Luhan doesn't do that.

I was hoping for Yumi to either try to understand Luhan'a side just by looking at us.

And I think she did. "So, you're the person Luhan told us that he contacted?" she asked. I was amazed by how serious and matured Yumi acted. Maybe because they're still worried that I'm still lost and Luna could be the only person who can help them.

If only I can tell you guys, I'm here. Safe and sound, not paralyzed anymore, younger than her present age. The Luna you're doubting.

I nodded.

The others seems to be a bit convinced. "You know where Hana is?" Suho asked.

That's the question I wanted to avoid. It's just.. I don't know how to answer it without adding more confusion. Should I say yes? They'll ask me to lead the way to her. If I say no, then my existence is useless.