Chapter 2

Hana's POV

I motioned my hand to signal a taxi to come this way as I held my phone close to my left ear.

"Hey I'm on my way to the mall, are you gonna fetch me later?" I asked Sehun, whose on the other side of the phone, once he picked up my call.

"I'm not sure, I think the hyungs are gonna treat Luhan-hyung to some restaurant since he just came back." he answered. "But I'll try." he added. I spotted the taxi coming right this way

"Okay, okay. Have to go, cab is here! Bye!" I said and get inside the cab.

"Yah! Be careful on your way. It's gonna be dark soon." he reminded. I giggled playfully, he sounds like a dad.

"Yes, dad." I emphasized. I was about to hang up when I heard his voice on the other line.

"Saranghae~ Nini." he said with his sweet, low voice. I don't care if I look stupid because I found myself grinning from ear to ear. I really love it every time he calls me Nini.

"I love you too." I replied then before hanging up.

And when I look at the taxi driver, he was already staring at me with his one eyebrow raised.

"What?" I asked as I raised my eyebrows as well before telling him my destination.

______________

Sehun's POV

"I love you too." I smiled as I heard Hana's reply. As she hang up, I quickly put my phone on my chest and sighed longingly.

Hana, what did you do to me?

I smiled as I saw Hana's face appeared inside my head looking at me with those brown orbs of hers when I saw Chanyeol hyung towering over her, shouting at me.

Wait- Chanyeol-hyung?

"Oh my god! Has Sehun gone mad?!" Chanyeol-hyung screamed while patting my face. I cringed and slapped his hands away from my beautiful face.

Baekhyun-hyung appeared behind me and put his arm around my shoulder. "No, he's just in love." he winked.

"That's why Luhan-hyung can't relate." Chen-hyung snickered which made Luhan-hyung pout.

"If you were a girl, I would totally hit on you!" Kai said. "But unfortunately, I'm taken." he smiled dreamily which earned a punch from the boy.

"I would never date you and there's no way I would become a girl! I am manly!" He said defensively.

We just laugh at him and went inside the elevator.

We went inside our cars, all of us have our own different rides except for Luhan-hyung, since he just came back, his car is at his house. Luhan-hyung went with me instead.

"Do you have any idea where we're going?" Luhan-hyung asked while I was focusing on driving.

"No, I'm just following Xiumin-hyung's car." I said then I saw Xiumin-hyung turned right. I followed them until I saw them stop at a huge building.

Wait, this is not a restaurant. Its a bar!

I parked next to the other hyungs's car. "A bar? I thought we're going to a restaurant." Luhan-hyung asked. We stared at the building for a second.

"I thought so too." We saw the hyungs get out of their cars and was heading towards the entrance. We got off the car as well and followed them without saying a word.

"Hey hyung, why are we here? I thought we're going to a restaurant." I approached Kyungsoo hyung, who was at the very back.

"I have nothing to do with this, Chanyeol and Kai planned this." he said then we all entered the building. "Those perverts." he clicked his tongue.