Chapter 33.1

April 2, 5:45 am. 9 years ago.

'New neighbors huh?' Hana thought as she looked at the glass door of the balcony, the view of the huge truck next door caught her attention. Not wanting to distract someone if she pulled her curtains, so she just stayed hidden behind the black colored fabric. 

She always find moving days very interesting, she knows that her parents will be handling the house's interior— especially since these people are just living next door to them. A new project means a new adventure, and her parents always tag her along. She stayed there for a while, watching the men move boxes from the moving truck to the house. Beside the truck is a family car, as what Hana described it appears to be. 

Everybody seems to be very busy, but being very observant of her surroundings, she immediately noticed that the car had the door open and a guy was sitting on the edge of the seat. She couldn't really see the guy's face because he's looking down on the screen of his phone, he also had his headphones on. 

Suddenly, a woman approached the said guy. Hana predicted that she will tell the guy to help them with moving their stuff, since he did appeared to be slacking off instead of helping. The woman then started walking to the back of the car, as the guy went out as well, taking his headphones off and keeping his phone in his pocket. 

Hana leaned closer to the glass, pushing the black curtain away from her view, wanting to see the face of this young man.

'He... looks very... familiar.' Hana thought. She had this feeling that she had seen this guy before. And not by seeing him when walking on the streets, or at the mall, or at the corridors of the school, she was sure that she saw him face to face one time.

The woman, who Hana assumed was his mother, walked passed the guy and motioned him to get the other things from the car. The guy didn't obey that instant, his eyes still wondered around the neighborhood.

Until the eyes of this guy landed on the glass door of her balcony, or mostly likely, just the location of her house— and he was looking directly at the 2nd floor. Hana immediately pulled her curtains back to how it was, covering the glass. She stood there for a few seconds, before reminding herself that it's still dark outside, her lights are off, there is no possible way that he saw her looking at him.

She looked at the time and saw that a few minutes passed since her scheduled routine, exactly her task to take her morning jog. Knowing herself that she's a big eater, she decided to at least exercise to still take care of her health.

Aware that the guy might be outside when she go out, Hana decided to go out from the back.

"Time goes by so slowly,
Time goes by so slowly,
Time goes by so slowly~" The intro of the song Hana played from her phone pumped her up for this exercise. She started walking, until the instrumental came, making her feel the energy to jog, letting other songs play on shuffle as she went around the neighborhood.

_____

It's that time, when teachers decided to distribute every lesson to every student in the class.

"It's to train each student how to present and not be shy to talk, a.k.a. public speaking." They say.

The only thing the class is thinking about is their random-picked-by-fate partners, making it even more annoying. Who knows if you were assigned to a very hard topic, with a bad partner, then that is total bad luck.

Sehun cannot relate.

Looks like fate was on his side, when the teacher called Hana's name right after his. The class started squealing and screaming as the two were called, plus the fact that Jaewom kept poking his broad shoulder, he didn't mind.