Chapter 9

Hana's POV

3 months.

3 months of staying inside the bedroom and on the bed the entire day. 3 months without Sehun.

I spend most of my time in watching TV and movies. I send some of my new designs to Yumi and I talk to my co-workers online so I can still work while I'm here at the house.

I still stayed at Sehun's house since Sehun stayed at his parents' house to be around his family a bit more before going back here.

His family already knows my plan. They didn't insist to make me act like his girlfriend the moment he got discharged. They know it's hard for me, it's harder to not be there for your boyfriend but it's what you call the test.

The test that I don't want both of us to fail.

My test? I have to survive life without Sehun. He can't remember me so basically I'm a stranger to him. It's hard but everything takes time.

Yumi stays with me here at Sehun's house so someone can check on me, and she is the one who has contact with Dr. Jung so she is the one who keeps me on track with my appointments and stuff.

Everything is so different now, I always eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, basically every meal, on the bed. I couldn't go up and down the stairs so I have to do everything in the bedroom. The only hard thing for me is if I have to go the bathroom and when I have to take a bath.

I know, the details are not that appealing and I don't want to share them so moving on!

I decided to stay here for a while before Sehun comes back. If so, I'll stay with Yumi in her apartment, too much for being independent with paralyzed legs.

I can't visit Sehun because again, I can't and that is how my plan works out.

If Yumi is busy, Luhan or the guys comes over. You might be wondering why I don't mention any family members on my side.

Well.. my parents died. I have a brother but he went missing when I was a kid. I'm not that close to my other relatives, I don't know if someone from my family heard about what happened to me.

Sehun's family became my family ever since my parents died. I still lived in our house but Sehun's parents kept on visiting me to check if I'm okay. They became my 2nd parents. No regret.

The three of us, me, Sehun and Luhan, decided to go to college in the same city. My course was Fashion Design. Luhan took Video Game Design and Sehun took Business Management, I didn't saw that coming but he said that wants to study business so once he become a boss, he'll boss everybody around and literally manage any kind of business that he wants. That's what he is right now. Just kidding! He managed their business very well now and their business is getting really successful.

Sehun has his other plans with me. He told me that we will open a store in the future, we will open a bubble tea and pastry shop. This happens when two people who love sweets so much joined forces.

But.... since Sehun doesn't remember anything anymore, I guess I have to wait a little bit longer.

I heard the door downstairs opened then I heard male voices shouting my name. "Hana-unnie!!" I know that the guys are here. I smiled hearing their voices but I was wondering, what are they excited about?

I heard footsteps against the floor as they were running towards my room.

"Hana-unnie! Sehun's going home tomorrow!" Excitement came to me but usually when I'm excited, I would jump and down. But since I can't, all I did is smile widely.