Chapter 12

Hana's POV

The view is so calming right now. All I can hear is the audio from the TV.

I tap the end of my pencil on the sketchpad that it on my lap.

I have the feeling that I can draw something new today since the environment is new, I'll be inspired, well I've never been in Yumi's place for a long time now but the view still remains the same. It's still the view of the city that makes me want to smile every time I see it.

Yumi is at work right now, the guys are at work as well but I think they'll spend more time with Sehun since they didn't get to see each other for 3 months. It's okay, at least I get to have some alone time here.

Me and my wheelchair.

The rooms here in Yumi's condo are easier to access since we're only on one floor, unlike Sehun's 2 story house. The only thing that is still hard for me is the bathroom, again not going into detail.

The whole place was so quiet, I heard my phone vibrating because someone was calling me.

Lay.

Actually, he is requesting a video call. I accepted it and positioned my phone in front of me.

"Hey!" I greeted them as I started counting the guys on the screen. The only missing guys were Sehun and Luhan. "Hana-unnie!" they all exclaimed.

"Why are you guys calling me at this time? Don't you guys have work?" I asked. It's already 10:30 am.

"Well, Luhan-hyung is in charge.. he allowed us to video call you." Lay answered.

I raised my eyebrows because I know there is something wrong with that sentence. "Did you guys threatened him again in telling Sehun that he's flirting with me if he said no?" The guys started looking at each other. I knew it. I smiled once I realized that they know that I caught them.

"Why aren't you believing us Hana?" Kyungsoo-hyung asked. "Luhan-hyung is not the boss, he's just in charge." Kai mentioned.

"Still.. you guys still need to follow him since Sehun is not there. That includes the respect, he's older than you guys. You shouldn't be forcing him to do what you guys want during work."

"What's the problem with that unnie? Sehun allows us to have fun even though he's the real boss here." Chen complained. That's the thing, I know Sehun allows them to have fun unlike Luhan. Well, Luhan is kind of strict and more serious then Sehun. Since he is older, he has the mind set that he have to keep the company in line if Sehun is not around especially these guys. They're friends but when it comes to work, Luhan is very serious.

That's why I'm surprised that he allowed these kids to video call me in the middle of work.

"Isn't that the weird thing?" I asked. I know that the guys know what I'm talking about.

"He allowed us because it was you that were video calling so he said it's okay." Suho-hyung said.

"So you didn't give him death glares or you didn't force him to say yes?"

"We did actually.. we just want to make sure that he says yes and we don't get in trouble." Lay said.

These guys, giving death glares in order to stay out of trouble.. yep, they're adults.

I just smiled. I saw them smile as well, hinting that we should change the topic.

"So why did you guys call?"

"We just want to ask if you're okay. We only get to see you when we said goodbye to you last night." Xiumin said. "Yeah, I don't believe Kris-hyung and Suho-hyung's story about having a pillow fight-chase with you." Chanyeol mentioned.