Chapter 17

3RD PERSON / AUTHOR'S POV

Luhan went out with Sehun and his parents the next day after work, they're eating dinner outside. They're at this outdoor food court. The wind was a bit cold and all you hear is the utensils hitting the plate, music from the speakers and people talking. Peaceful for a very busy city.

"That was delicious." Sehun's dad said while wiping his mouth after finishing his meal. "Thank you for the treat Luhan." Sehun's mom said with a warm smile.

Sehun is currently playing with Vivi, who is on his lap, since he finished his meal first. They're surprised that Sehun feels a lot better, even though he still felt a few headaches, it's not as bad as when he saw that picture.

No signs of 'Hana' yet so they're still a bit disturbed. Sehun's parents decided to bring Sehun outside too relax a bit. Well, except for Luhan. He's the only one who knows what's happening.

After eating dinner, Luhan did a little tour for Sehun and Sehun's parents around the city. Their last destination was at the park. Luhan suggested that they'll join the tour program, Sehun's parents agreed. They went around the entire park with Sehun dragging the fluffy puppy next to him.

While walking, Sehun stopped. He was looking at the fountain at the center of the park. Luhan noticed this and he told Sehun's parents to continue with the tour, taking Vivi with them. "Are you okay?" Luhan asked Sehun.

"There's something weird about this place hyung." Sehun said, not making eye contact and he remained in his position, looking at the view.

Luhan knew that this place is very special and memorable for Sehun and Hana, he knew that Sehun is remembering something again. "Really? What made you think that there's something weird in this place?" Luhan asked with a smile. Despite his worries about Hana's sudden appearance as her past self yesterday and Sehun's headaches, when Sehun does remember Hana, Luhan just can't hide his smile.

"It's like I'm always here. I feel like this place is kind of.. special." he said. 'It is Sehun. It is.' Luhan thought.

"Well.. it is. This is where we usually hung out whenever it's the weekend or we're just free. Hanging out here is always your idea Sehun-ah." Luhan explained.

"Do I often hang out here with Hana?" Sehun asked. Luhan was a bit shock with the sudden mention of Hana's name. He nodded. Sehun closed his eyes, feeling the cool breeze. Luhan felt the breeze so he closed his eyes as well. Sehun suddenly opened his eyes because of one thought.

"Hyung, have you found Hana yet?" Sehun asked. Luhan quickly opened his eyes as well because of the sudden mention of Hana's name again, being asked by Sehun if they found her yet. 'What? He knew?' Luhan thought.

"W-Wha.. H-How?"

"I heard you and the hyungs talking last night. I'm sorry for eavesdropping."

"It's okay. I'm just wondering why you're worried as well. I mean you haven't talked to her yet. You barely knew her, we thought you wouldn't care." Luhan said.

"Well.. you told me that she's my girlfriend. I should be worried.. right? Even though I haven't talked to her properly yet, I was worried when I heard you guys talking about her last night." Sehun explained. Luhan sighed because finally the stress of 'Should we tell him that Hana's lost?' is over. "But hyung.. who is she really? Why isn't she showing up or even talking to me? Is she avoiding me? Did I do something wrong to her?" Luhan was overwhelmed because of Sehun's questions.

"Aww.. Sehunnie is too curious." Luhan ruffled Sehun's hair.

"Hyung. I'm serious. I saw some pictures of her at the house. I want to know who she is." Luhan smiled while hearing Sehun said those words himself.