Chapter 23

October 17, 10am. 6 years ago.

Having no classes during Wednesdays, Sehun took some time to cook some breakfast for him and Hana. Luhan already left since he had 8am classes.

His girlfriend is sound asleep so he spend a lot of time preparing a decent breakfast for her.

Satisfied with his presentation, he made his way up to his girlfriend's bedroom with a smile on his face.

Knocking on the door, checking if his girl is still asleep. When he didn't hear any answer, he opened the door to see Hana wrapped with her thick blanket making her look like a caterpillar. It was too cold last night, since there was a storm.

Snuggled on the corner of her bed, Sehun couldn't help but release a chuckle while admiring how cute his girlfriend is. He sat down on the bed and reached for Hana's shoulder.

"Hana..." he said while gently shaking the shoulders of the sleeping Hana. "Hana, wake up." he said. Only recieving mumbles from her, Sehun starts to play with Hana's arms to wake her up. "Hey! Wake up!"

"Mm? Sehun-ah?" Hana yawned and Sehun released a chuckle as he realized how cute Hana looks like when waking up. He can get used to this, he loves seeing his adorable girlfriend in the morning.

"The one and only." Sehun answered. "Come on, I made breakfast." he added as Hana started to sit down with her blanket still wrapped around her.

"Still cold?" Sehun asked and Hana nodded in the cutest way possible. Sehun sat at the very edge of the bed with his back facing Hana. "You can bring your blanket with you, I'll carry you to the kitchen." he said.

Actually liking the idea of not walking and she'll get to close her eyes while going downstairs, Hana wrapped her arm from the back of Sehun's neck and rested her head on his broad shoulders.

Sehun grabbed Hana's legs for extra support and he made his way out the room. Though Hana is light for Sehun to carry, he still felt like a ton of weight was brought up to his back because Hana was about to fall asleep again. He didn't mind at all.

They reached the kitchen, and Hana immediately sensed the satisfying smell of breakfast that made her open her eyes. "You made me Grilled Cheese? Again?"

"Why? You expect me to make something even worse?" Sehun argued.

"Sehun-ah..." Hana whined since she's not in the mood to argue and the only way she answered was through aegyo. An awake Hana wouldn't realize how soft she looks whenever she does this in the morning.

"Thank you Hunnie..." still not letting go from Sehun's back, she hugged Sehun tightly and snuggled him as if he's a very fluffy stuffed toy.

"Yah! You're sleeping again..." Sehun said as he acted as if he'll let her fall. He laughed when Hana held onto him tightly, defeating his purpose to wake her up.

"Nini, my back's aching. You're quite heavy." Sehun pretended to complain and let his left arm let go of Hana's left leg. "How can you be comfortable with this? You're acting like a koala." he said when Hana remained in her position.

"Find me a place to seat." Hana commanded while her head is still glued to Sehun's broad shoulder. Sehun had no choice but to place Hana on a seat himself. 'Such a big baby.' he thought.

When Hana finally lets go he stretched exaggeratedly in front of Hana on purpose. "Oh come on, I'm not that heavy." Hana said before she focused on the food on the table in front of her. Sehun made his way to the other seat on the opposite side of Hana's side of the table.