Chapter 3

A/N: An unexpected word is inserted in some part of one character's dialogue so if you're younger than 13 years old or too innocent ^_^, well.... you can't escape that dialogue so I'm so so so sorry, just beware of Kai ^_^

____________________

Hana's POV

We're on our way to Yumi's car when I asked Sehun if he is going to pick me up.

We're already on our way out when he asked me to pick Vivi from his parents's house. All those arguments happened while I was already on the car. His parents's house is a but far from us. So thanks to Yumi, I had a free ride.

When we arrived at the house of Sehun's parents, it was so quiet and peaceful. The wind is a bit cold but I'm wearing a coat so I'm a bit warm.

It was already dark. That was a long car ride!

Yumi decided to stay in her car. "You're not coming with me? Sehun's parents already know you, you don't need to be shy." I said while leaving the door open.

"No I'm good, and besides, you're gonna pick Vivi up right? He hates me." She said, I sighed because I'm sick of that reason coming from her mouth.

"He doesn't hate you, he's just shy to people he just met." I defended Vivi.

"Just met? I already met him since college whenever he's at  Sehun's house. He always bark at me whenever he sees me."

I know Yumi, she's a bit scared of dogs and Vivi not an exemption even though I really find him as the cutest dog I've ever seen in my entire life.

I sighed in defeat because I know I couldn't win against her fear of dogs. "Fine, I'll go by myself. Wait for me." I closed the door and headed to the door of the house.

I rang the doorbell and it didn't take long when the door opened.

"Hana! How are you dear?" Sehun's mom hugged me as she opened the door. 'Hug my parents for me' , CHECK! "Where's Sehun?" she asked.

"Uhmm he told me that he had some unexpected dinner plans with his office mates." I said.

"Oh it's okay, I understand. Come in." she hugged me from my side and guided me towards the inside of the house, I have to take my shoes off of course.

"Oh Hana! You're here!" Sehun's father saw me and approached me then he hugged me.

I miss these kinds of hugs. The hugs from parents.
I miss them so much.

Then I heard barks as we head to the living room. Suddenly as I step foot on the living room floor, Vivi ran towards me causing me to bend my knees and the next thing knew was Vivi is already giving me dog kisses. 'Kiss Vivi for me' , CHECK!

"You want to eat some dinner dear?" Sehun's mom said as she headed to the kitchen.

"No thank you, I just ate." I said while carrying Vivi.

"Make sure your eating healthy, I want healthy grandchildren." My eyes widened right after my mind processed what Sehun's father just said.

I'm used to it. People asking me 'when is the wedding?', even though we're not even engaged yet. And questions about me being pregnant, even though we haven't done anything yet. Not that we have upcoming plans, I mean we have but not right now. I mean--

What I mean is, we'll start planning when we're ready.

_____________________