Chapter 32

Sehun's POV

We got home safely, thanks to my GPS. Though I am still confused about what happened at that restaurant, I think it's good that I was able to visit the place, so I can be aware about it at least.

As we were eating the pizza, I heard a knock on some glass. I looked up to see Luhan-hyung knocking on the glass door of the dining room. "I'll get him." I told Luna then made my way to the wall of the room we're in.

I slide it to the right after getting it unlocked, letting Luhan-hyung in. "Hyung, you know the front door exists, right?" I asked, sliding the door back to the left.

"You have three doors in the first floor, one at the kitchen, one here in the dining room, then the front door. Which one should I choose? The door that alerted me that you're eating pizza, obviously." Luhan-hyung said, answering his own logic. I just don't really get what he really says sometimes.

"We left some for you, hyung." I said. I concluded that maybe he meant that he wants to get some pizza, and the faster way to get to us is from the door at the dining room.

"Good. We have a game remember? We need some energy." he said, walking towards the table where Luna was.

"What game are you talking about exactly?" I asked, following his path.

My question wasn't answered. "Luna," he called, making Luna face him. "I got your stuff, they're in the car." he said. Before placing a hand on her shoulder.

His hand… on her shoulder.

Take that off.

"Sehun? Are you okay?" My senses suddenly woke up at the sight of Luhan-hyung, and his calling of my name. Luna was staring at me too.

I didn't even realized that I was glaring at them.

"What? What were you saying hyung?" I asked, erasing the expression off my face.

"I answered your question, didn't you hear it? I said we'll be playing soccer." he said. "You want to know what was I in high school right?"

"Uh.. yeah." I responded.

We waited for a little while for Luhan-hyung to finish his pizza slices, he even took his tie off while he's at it. Being the first to go the back door, I was greeted by Vivi. I carried him and hugged him tightly.

"Sehun, if we're going to play then you can't have Vivi with you." Luhan-hyung said. I had no choice but to put Vivi down, but it didn't take long for him to leave me. As his fluffy paws met the grass again, he went running to Luna and followed her path to the bench.

I turned to my side, to where Luhan-hyung was, when the ball hit my leg. "Hun, get your head in the game."

__

He's the captain of the soccer team. You know saying it makes it easier?

"So you focused way too much on soccer, so you basically failed every class that you're in." I said, watching him hit the ball with his knees, passing to one knee to the other.

"Yep. That just made me a better captain. But the school had some rule that if I focus on my extra curricular and if I failed on my academics, then I'll be kicked out of the team." he explained.

"So that's why you went to 12th Grade twice."

"Yeah." he kicked the ball one last time upward, catching it, then held the ball next to his waist. "Water break." he said, walking towards the kitchen to get some water.