Chapter 14

3rd PERSON / AUTHOR'S POV

It's morning and Hana's still missing. Sehun's parents called Luhan last night, asking if they found Hana yet. They're also very worried. They wanted to tell Sehun but Sehun might not even care.. he doesn't even know her yet and now she's lost.

The others wanted to spend their day looking for Hana but they have to work, they have to keep the company active. Hana is the manager for the fashion house branch of their fashion brand, even since the accident, she handled the fashion house by talking to her co-workers online. She handled it pretty well, with Yumi's help, but now even their co-workers were worried when they found out that Hana was missing.

"She hasn't answered your calls yet?" Luhan asked Yumi over the phone.

"No. I've been calling her and texting her last night and no response." she answered. "Have you told Sehun yet?"

Luhan was quiet for a second. "No. Not yet." 'Should I?' he thought. "Should I even tell him? I mean he doesn't know her yet."

"She's his girlfriend. He has the right to know, even though we don't know if he remembers her."

Luhan sighed. Thoughts from last night when he was at Sehun's house came back. "Do you think Hana's plan will work? Do you think it's our only choice?"

"What do you mean? You know Hana knows what she said right?" Yumi was confused with the questions from Luhan.

"I know.. recently, I can tell Sehun can recognize her. He said he's having blurry visions of him with a girl that he calls 'Nini'." Yumi on the other hand, was excited hearing the news that Sehun is starting to remember Hana.

It didn't take that long for Yumi to notice the upset tone from Luhan's voice. "That's good news! How come you sound upset? You should be happy!"

"Remember when Sehun's head hurt when we asked him if he recognized the person holding his stuffed toy? It happened again when we ate the cake Hana baked and last night when he saw a picture of Hana in his room." Luhan said. "Is it necessary? Sehun gets hurt when he starts to remember Hana?"

Yumi didn't get to answer that quickly. She was thinking about what would Hana think if she finds out about this. "I.. I don't know. Knowing Hana, I thought the reason she planned that was because she doesn't want Sehun to know that she was one of the reasons why the accident happened, even though she has no reason at all to be guilty. I can feel that Hana wants to tell him the moment he was fine, when he was actually waiting for her to introduce herself to him. I think something happened to her before the accident, something that made her feel that it's not worth it to tell Sehun who she is that easy and quick."

"Did something happened at the bar when she went there?" Yumi added. 'What she went there? How did they know that we were there?' Luhan thought.

"N-No. I don't remember." Luhan answered. He didn't remember anything at all. All he remember was Kai, making him drink another bottle, and the girl they brought beside him. He was disgusted when he remembered her, the girl that didn't leave his house until sunset. "I didn't even know that she went there."

'So.. only Sehun and Hana knew what happened. I just wish Hana was here right now!' Yumi thought. "Let's just take it nice and slowly. Maybe we continue to help Sehun remember her but let's just leave the rest to him. Hana has a reason why she planned that, she can't live without Sehun, I'm surprised that she survived 3 months without talking to him."

"How about we all meet up at Sehun's house tonight. We'll discuss it all together, at least everyone gets to have their opinion, including Sehun's parents. I'm sure some of the guys were still alert when Hana came, we can ask them." Luhan suggested. "Sure." Yumi replied. They said goodbye to each other and ended the call.