Chapter 15

Hana's POV

Mmm... It's already morning? I woke up and I realized that I'm on a bed. It took a while when I processed everything, this is not my bedroom!

I stood up and realized that I was alone in this bedroom. A very modern bedroom. I saw a digital clock on top of the nightstand next to the bed. 12:45?! I slept for that long?!

Whose house is this anyways?! I don't remember visiting someone else's house..

Wait. Something is different.

How come I'm standing up? My legs don't feel numb.. I can feel my legs!

I'm dreaming.. I'm dreaming.. I'm dreaming..

I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath. Inhale.. Exhale..

I opened my eyes and I'm still here in this unfamiliar bedroom. I'm still standing.

I took small steps just to make sure that I am walking. And to my surprise, I am walking normally!

This must be the best day of my life!

I started jumping up and down and the next thing I knew was I was facing a window.

The view was different. I'm looking at buildings but not just buildings. Half of the view was the sky. I looked down and.. woah! Everything was so little!

WHERE AM I?!

I closed my eyes again, in case I'm just dreaming again, and because I want to remember clearly how I ended up in this room.

Let's see.. last night.

Lay, Baekhyun and Kai left me next to a fountain to buy some hotteok..

A guy asked me directions to gate 3..

I saw a girl riding a bike as her boyfriend was teaching her..

The guy..

.. he was acting like he knew me.

That guy.. that guy!

I looked at my body.. I'm still wearing my clothes from last night. He didn't do it to me right?!

"Oh you're awake." I quickly turned around when I heard that familiar voice..

You.

I was about to tackle him when he brought up his hand, blocking him and also telling me to stop.

"Before you attack me, I just want to clarify that I didn't do anything sexual or harassment to you. In fact, I did you a favor." What? What is he talking about?

He looks like knows I'm confused. He chuckled. "I thought you already noticed.. you're standing up. You're legs are not paralyzed anymore." I'm more confused that he knows my legs are paralyzed. I mean he could've just suspected that I injured my leg or I'm sick that's why I'm in a wheelchair.

"Y-You did this? H-How?" I asked him. I'm still confused if I should thank him or get mad for kidnapping me last night.

"Really no 'thank you'?" Wow. This guy is sassy..

"How will I thank you first if I don't even know how you did it? Who knows maybe you injected some serum in me.. you stranger."

"Really? What kind of serum heals paralyzed legs? Tell me.. Hana." Wha..What?! How?!