Chapter 11

3rd PERSON / AUTHOR'S POV

Once Sehun and the others already went inside to take a rest, Yumi decided to go home with Hana since she might be lonely and maybe she's tired.

"Guys, I should get going." Yumi said as she starts to head out.

"Wait! Our cars are blocking your way!" The guys, except Sehun, stood up from their seats and started approaching Yumi.

Leaving Sehun, the rest went to Yumi's car to say goodbye to Hana. They moved their cars out of the way that were parked after Yumi's car came in.

'Where are they going?' Sehun thought.

Sehun's brother left a few minutes ago because he is currently busy with work and his own family.

Vivi woke up from him little nap and is now playing with Sehun.

His parents were upstairs, fixing the bedrooms. They decided to stay for a few days since no one will take care of Sehun in his house and in the city but once Sehun adjusts to the new environment, they'll go back home.

Sehun was confused. He didn't get to see Hana since they went inside. He was still wondering why she doesn't approach him even at the hospital. Keep in mind that he keeps repeating the fact that she is his girlfriend.

Sehun took a walk around the house. Not minding his injuries, he looked at each corner carefully while letting Vivi follow him wherever he goes.

He saw 3 picture frames that were hanged next to each other on the wall. The picture on the left was him. The picture on the right was Hana. The picture on the middle was a group photo of him, Hana, Yumi & Luhan on the day of Hana and Yumi's graduation.

He smiled, looking at what they look like years ago.

Hana's picture caught Sehun's attention. He was attracted with how beautiful she is. He noticed that his heart was beating faster than usual again. 'There it goes again.' Sehun thought.

He was still wondering why Hana didn't talk, approach him or even say 'hi', not knowing about her current condition. Now looking at a picture that seems to give him a clue on how close they were before.

Under the 3 big picture frames was a tall table. On the table, more smaller picture frames were displayed.

Some of them were just random pictures of him and Hana together. A stolen picture of him sleeping, on the shoulder of the sleeping Luhan, was displayed as well.

He released a chuckle while looking at it.

Lastly, he saw the photo in the middle of the small picture frames, under Hana and Yumi's graduation photo.

High school Graduation photo of him and Hana with Luhan.

He was smiling. There was one thought that has been bugging him though,

'I have no idea when and where these pictures were taken.' Sehun thought.

He looked closely at their faces and saw that he looked the same, Luhan looked the same. Suddenly, one thought was added to his curious mind.

'Who is this girl? She looks familiar but I've never seen her before.' Sehun thought, not knowing that it was Hana, before the crash.

He puts the frame down when he heard guys talking.

The voices came from both the dining room and the front door.

Vivi started barking again, disturbed from the sudden voices that broke the silence around the living room.

"Woah! Woah.. Vivi it's just us." Kai said as the 8 of them stopped walking because they were startled by the barking cloud.