Chapter 18

Hana's POV

I opened my eyes and faced Luhan. "Before the accident happened, I kept on asking myself why did Sehun allowed himself to get drunk. I admit, I was the one doubting him before the accident, but I was just curious if Sehun is actually mad at me, that he's actually very disappointed that I kept on saying that I'm not ready. But after he asked me those questions, I figured that I was right." I explained. Those memories of that day makes me want to cry, but I have to open up to someone about it. I can't keep it in the entire time.

"You know the reason why Sehun drank is because of the guys right?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah, but they're not the reason Sehun asked me those questions. When he's drunk, he'll say things that disturbs him the most." I answered. I felt relieved when the guys told me that and I realized that I'm not connected to Sehun being drunk. But like what I said, he asked me those questions when it was just the two of us.

I knew that Luhan is now curious on what are the questions that's I'm talking about. "He asked me why I always avoid him when he's about to kiss me. He asked why do I always say that I'm not yet ready, if I say that just to avoid him for going further. He asked if he is worthy enough for me." I memorized each question Sehun asked before the accident. I couldn't erase it off of my mind anyways. "He doubted himself."

"Is that why you used your plan to avoid him?" he asked. I looked away.

"At that time, I was just guilty because all I think about is that I'm the reason why he had his amnesia in the first place. I didn't want him to know that I, his girlfriend, caused all of this. Now that I've thought about it, I realized that I just want to prove that he does loves me, despite his amnesia. My explanation is my real reason. He always said he does, but now he doesn't even remember a thing about me, I have to take action." I explained. Finally, I became stronger than before, I think. Maybe because I already had the confidence that everything will be back to normal once our plan started working. 8 months is not that bad.. right?

It took a while before Luhan spoke again. "Hana.."

I looked at him. "You should know this.." the way he's talking just makes me very nervous. "..it's about Sehun."

"What about him?"

"He's starting to remember you." My eyes widened right after I successfully processed what he said.

My smile is probably the ugliest smile I've ever did, but it disappeared when I didn't see neither a smile nor a reaction from Luhan. He then shook his head as if he was arguing with his thoughts. "You shouldn't be happy." he said. I was confused with what he said.

"What do you mean I shouldn't be happy? Sehun is starting to remember me, that's the best thing I've ever heard today!" I tried my best to at least be positive by forcing myself to smile. "You're being weird today Lu." I tried laughing it off yet it still disturbs me.

"Hana. Your plan before was not working. Sehun is the most affected." I'm still confused with what he is saying.

"What do you mean?" The look of desperation can clearly be seen on my face. Something is wrong here, I want to know.

"Sehun.. he gets hurt whenever he remembers you." Luhan kept his head down as if I'll get hurt more once I see the look on his face. Sehun gets hurt?

I was silent. Only the word 'hurt' made my mind blank. "He said whenever he remembers something, he gets blurry visions then his head starts hurting." he continued explaining.