Chapter 7

3rd PERSON / AUTHOR'S POV

"Who are you?" Sehun said causing Hana to freeze.

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Yah Sehunnie! We were so worried because it took so long for you to wake up, don't play jokes on Hana." Chanyeol said causing the other guys to fake a laugh just to clear the confused thoughts from the messed up atmosphere.

Sehun just looked at them. "Who are you?" he asked the other people who were standing next to his bed.

"Stop joking Sehun. You're making us all worried." Sehun faced the person who just spoke. He looked at Hana's face before he pulls her hand away from him. "I don't know you! Go away!" he exclaimed.

Hana was quiet. She was so confused. She had one answer in her head but she kept on doubting it. Could it be?

"Where am I? Who are you?!" he started to shout as some of them tried to calm him down and the others were comforting Hana.

"Yumi, call the doctor." Mrs. Oh told Yumi and Yumi went straight outside to look for Dr. Jung.

As Hana starts to think of what's happening to Sehun, tears starts to fall down again. ".. Hana.." Luhan said while comforting her.

Dr. Jung finally arrived at the scene with a nurse with him. The people surrounding Sehun moved out of the way but stayed on the side.

All they hear from Sehun is 'who are you?!' and 'where am I?!'. "Shhh.. don't worry Mr. Oh, I'm Doctor Jung. I'm not going to hurt you." Dr. Jung said and a few seconds later, Sehun finally calmed down.

Everyone was watching them. All Sehun did was nod but sometimes they can see him shook his head.

Finally, Dr. Jung faced the other people in the room.

"Doctor, how's my son? What is happening?" Sehun's father asked.

"We already tested him before transferring him to this room but we didn't want to assume anything until the patient wakes up. I'm sorry to say but based on the questions we just asked him, we can now say that he is suffering from Amnesia. His head was the most affected part of his body and since he's the one who recieved the strongest impact from the crash, the impact on his head caused him to forget his memories. We don't know if he lost all of his memories but based on his answers earlier, we are sad to say that he couldn't remember any of you." Everybody gasped when hearing the news. Hana was literally shocked when she heard the word 'amnesia'. This couldn't stop her from crying.

"His memories might be back in a matter of time but it will be faster if you help him remember it. We suggest to make the atmosphere friendly for him since he gets paranoid when you approach him. We are so sorry." Sehun's parents guided him outside the room and talked to him outside.

The guys looked at Hana who was crying and now being comforted by Yumi. They glanced at each other and raised their eyebrows before apporaching Sehun's bed once again.

Sehun startled. "Hey hey hey.. don't worry. We're your friends, we'll not eat you." A few seconds after Sehun finally calmed down, they started to introduce themselves to each other.

After introducing one person, they will ask Sehun who were they from the person who introduced himself first so he will memorize their names even faster.

When they noticed that Sehun laughed and is now being comfortable with his hyungs, Yumi finally joined them. Yumi told Hana to come with her but Hana wants to be alone for a minute. She ended up sleeping after she close of her eyes for a second.